How to install vacuum pump
In order to meet the relevant production requirements, vacuum pump has also become a very important kind of equipment in the production process, and attention to this kind of equipment, the overall installation is also an important part. Attention should be paid to installation occasions and installation steps, only after the correct installation of the pump body can enter a better working state.
When operating vacuum pump installation should pay attention to, can maintain the ground solid is often a very important part of this part of the work should be done. And it is also important to sit down from the pump body, at this time to take to maintain the level and shock absorption can have better operation, can make the working state better. Especially in the connection of the actual system pipeline is also very important, in the connection of the overall sealing has also attracted people's attention.
Valves and vacuum gauges above the intake are also important equipment that should be better grasped in order to allow for better inspection of pressure during operation. And from the overall cooling water should also pay attention to the installation order in accordance with the specific provisions of water is also very important. In order to make the work more smoothly, it is also a good operation to connect the exhaust port.
Vacuum pump installation method:
1. check the oil level. When the pump is stopped, the oil is injected to the oil standard center. Too low on the exhaust valve can not play the role of oil seal, affect the vacuum degree. Too high may cause fuel injection when the atmosphere starts. It is a normal phenomenon when the oil level rises. The oil is added by the prescribed clean vacuum pump oil from the fuel hole. After refueling, the screw plug should be screwed. Oil should be filtered to prevent debris from entering and plugging oil holes.
2.The pump can start at once in the atmosphere or under any vacuum. If the pump port is connected with the solenoid valve, it should act simultaneously with the pump.
3. When the ambient temperature is too high, the temperature of the oil increases, the viscosity decreases, the saturated vapor pressure increases, and the limiting vacuum decreases, especially the total pressure measured by thermocouple. If the ventilation and heat dissipation is improved or the performance of pump oil is improved, the extreme vacuum can be improved.
4. Check the limit vacuum of the pump to the compression mercury vacuum meter as the standard, if fully pre-pumped calibration, pump temperature to achieve stability, pump port and meter directly connected, running within 30 minutes, will reach the limit vacuum. The values measured by the total pressure gauge are related to the errors of pump oil, vacuum gauge and regulation. Sometimes the errors are even very large and can only be used for reference.
5. If the relative humidity is high, or the exhausted gas contains more condensable vapor, after connecting the exhausted container, it is advisable to open the gas ballast valve and close the gas ballast valve after 20-40 minutes of operation. Before stopping the pump, the valve can be opened for 30 minutes, so as to prolong the service life of the pump.
6. Oil selection,the viscosity of the pump oil affects the starting power and the limit vacuum of the pump, and when the viscosity is high, it is advantageous to the vacuum degree, while the starting power is higher. The saturated vapor pressure of the oil at pump temperature will affect the limit total pressure of the pump, the lower the better.