How to divide the insulation layer of vacuum furnace
Vacuum furnace is widely used in the processing profession, and has a very important effect. As for the insulation layer of vacuum furnace, it is also an important part. So how is the vacuum furnace divided? Let's take a look at it.
The insulating layer of vacuum furnace is usually cylindrical, which has good heat transfer effect and less heat loss. There are many kinds of classification basis for insulation layer. Here we classify the insulation layer according to its data and structure.
1. Refractory lining is built with insulating bricks. It has high fire resistance and heat insulation. When heated, the heat permeability is faster and the gas can be degassed quickly.
2. All-metal anti-radiation screen is composed of thin metal plates and barrier rings. Generally, the number of layers of anti-radiation screen is 6-8. If there are many layers, the effect of reducing heat loss will not increase, and the data will be wasted.
3. The sandwich insulation layer is a metal surface and inner screen, with ceramic fibers in the center, so that the heating is uniform and the insulation is good.
4. Graphite felt insulation layer is simple in structure, convenient in manufacture, long in use and good in insulation effect.
5. Mixed felt insulation layer is similar to graphite felt insulation layer, only the data of insulation layer are different.