How to choose vacuum pump system
Vacuum pump unit is composed of pump as the main pump and other types of pump as the front pump in series. Therefore, when choosing vacuum pump unit, we should first combine its application field and application site to select the pump body properties of each part of the vacuum pump unit.
Selection of vacuum pump units:
1. choose the vacuum pump unit correctly. Each pump has a certain range of working pressure, in such a wide range of pressure, pump speed varies with pressure. Therefore, the working point of pump should be selected in this range.
2. Requirements for vacuum equipment for oil pollution. If the equipment strictly requires oil-free, should choose a variety of oil-free pumps, such as: water ring pump, molecular sieve adsorption pump, sputtering ion pump, cryogenic pump. If the requirements are not strict, you can choose an oil pump, coupled with some anti-oil pollution measures, such as cooling trap, baffle, oil trap, etc., can also meet the requirements of clean vacuum.
3. correctly combined vacuum pump unit. Because the vacuum pump has selective pumping, so sometimes choose a pump can not meet the pumping requirements, the need for several pumps combined to complement each other to meet the pumping requirements. Some vacuum pumps can not work under atmospheric pressure, need pre-vacuum; some vacuum pump outlet pressure is lower than atmospheric pressure, need the front pump, so we need to use the pump together.
Points for attention in the use of vacuum pump unit:
1. between the distillation system and the vacuum pump unit, the absorption device must be installed.
2. Before distillation, the steam of organic solvent must be thoroughly pumped out of the system.
3. If the pump can be used to pump, then try to pump, such as distillation substances containing volatile substances, can first pump pressure reduction pumping, and then switch to oil pumps.