How to Use Screw Vacuum Pump
I. Inspection and preparation before starting
1. Check whether all parts of the vacuum pump are complete.
2. Check the oil level at different oil level mirrors and confirm that the oil level is about 3 mm above the midline of the oil level mirrors.
3. Check and confirm the status of each valve of the vacuum unit.
(1) Closing of process inlet valve
(2) Closing of sewage valve of inlet filter
(3) The outlet pipeline is unobstructed and the outlet sewage valve is opened.
(4) Opening of cooling water inlet and outlet valves
(5) The nitrogen line valve is opened, the purge pressure is 0.5 bar, the nitrogen seal pressure is 3 bar, and the purge valve is closed.
2. Start-up operation steps of screw vacuum pump
1. Connect with the central control system to confirm that the vacuum pump can be started. Start the vacuum pump through the button of the field operation column.
2. Close the discharge valve of the outlet pipe;
3. Check or adjust the flow rate of nitrogen seal gas, confirm that the flow rate is 2.5-3L/min.
4. Open the purge valve and confirm that the flow rate of the flowmeter is set to the maximum. After purging for 5-10 minutes, close the purge valve.
5. Open the process inlet valve and cut into the system.
6. During the operation of the vacuum pump, pay attention to observe the temperature of the body and control the temperature by adjusting the water quantity through the temperature regulating valve (the water quantity is the largest when the temperature regulating valve is located at 0 scale and the minimum when it is located at 5 scale). The temperature should be controlled as far as possible at 50-75 ℃ to ensure that it does not exceed 80 ℃.