How to Safely Operate Pressure Sintering Furnace
How to operate the pressure sintering furnace safely?
Inspecting the inside of the vacuum furnace requires the first-level hygiene of the vacuum furnace body, good insulation of the induction coil, elastic sealing vacuum tape and qualified size.
2. Check whether the lever handle of the vacuum furnace body is flexible to start.
3. Check whether the rotating Maxwell vacuum gauge meets the requirements.
4. Check the graphite crucible and whether the furnace fittings are complete.
5. After the above preparations are completed, turn on the power supply, turn on the medium frequency power supply, try to start the frequency conversion according to the intermediate frequency start-up rule, and stop the frequency conversion after success before the furnace can be opened.
6. The observation and temperature measurement holes on the top of the vacuum furnace body should be cleaned every time the furnace is opened for observation and temperature measurement.
7. According to different sintered products, appropriate charging methods should be adopted. Packing according to the relevant material charging rules shall not be changed at will.
8. In order to maintain constant temperature and prevent thermal radiation, two layers of carbon fibers are added to the heating crucible and then covered with a heat shield.
9. Pad the vacuum sealing tape.
10. Operate lever handle, rotate the top cover of vacuum furnace to coincide closely with the furnace body, lower the top cover, and lock the fixed nut.
The above is an introduction to the safe operation of pressure sintering furnace.