Heat treatment furnace and furnace type selection of classification
heat treatment furnace of Classification
There are many types of heat treatment furnaces, and different types are used in different industrial sectors. The furnace types commonly used by metallurgical departments are trolley furnace, cover type furnace, roller bottom type furnace, etc., while the furnace types commonly used by mechanical manufacturing departments are box type furnace, well type furnace, salt bath furnace, gas carburizing furnace, etc. In order to facilitate analysis and comparison, it is often classified according to the following characteristics:
1. According to the source of heat energy: resistance furnace, fuel furnace.
2. Connection temperature: low temperature furnace (≤650℃), medium temperature furnace (650℃ ~ 1000℃), high temperature furnace (>1000℃).
4. According to operating procedures: periodic operating furnace, continuous operating furnace.
5. According to production purposes: annealing furnace, quenching furnace, tempering furnace, normalizing furnace, carburizing furnace, nitriding furnace.
6. According to the power frequency: power frequency furnace, medium frequency furnace, high frequency furnace.
The correct choice of furnace type is the key link of furnace design. Furnace type selection mainly refers to what type of furnace can meet the requirements of process and output, and can be combined with the specific situation of the enterprise, to ensure that the furnace is technologically advanced and economically reasonable. The following aspects should be considered when choosing the furnace type of heat treatment furnace:
1. Characteristics of the workpiece: shaft furnace should be used to prevent deformation when machining slender shaft workpiece; For the annealing, normalizing and tempering of large and medium sized casting and forging blank pieces, a trolley furnace should be used. Small bearing steel ball, roller and so on are selected drum type.
2. Technical requirements: the heating temperature, furnace, cooling rate, cooling way of medium, surface state and allow the deformation have special requirements, such as high alloy steel mold need to use high temperature furnace quenching, surface finish machining parts required no oxidation, need protective atmosphere furnace, vacuum furnace, with surface hardness and chemical heat treatment requirements, carburizing, nitriding furnace, etc.
3. Output size: continuous furnace can be considered when the output is large, the variety is single and the process is stable;
4. Working conditions: the selected furnace should try to improve working conditions and working environment, improve mechanization and automation level, and prevent pollution.
5. Furnace performance: the uniformity of furnace temperature, accuracy, control accuracy, lifting and cooling speed, energy consumption and other special requirements should also be taken into account.
6. Others: the workshop structure, foundation, furnace construction and maintenance, maintenance, investment, etc. should also be carefully considered.