Heat precautions for high temperature vacuum furnace
High temperature vacuum furnace is widely used in chemical analysis and physical measurement of industrial and mining enterprises, research institutes and other laboratories, as well as sintering of stone tools, porcelain and ceramics. High temperature heat treatment of annealing, quenching and tempering of metals, ceramics, metallurgy, electronics, glass, chemicals, machinery, refractories, new materials development, special materials, building materials, etc.
High temperature vacuum furnace is mainly used in metallurgy, glass, heat treatment, lithium anode and cathode materials, new energy, abrasive tools and other professional equipment for measuring materials under certain atmosphere conditions. The tubular furnace can be roughly understood from the following four points.
The furnace structure is simple, easy to operate, easy to control and can be produced continuously. Less power consumption, high thermal efficiency; The application range of raw materials is expanding with the progress of cracking technology. The yield of ethylene and propylene is high and the product concentration is high.
1. The workpiece shall be quenched in a vacuum state and the vacuum quenching oil shall be used, which has a low saturated vapor pressure.
2. Heat up: after putting into the workpiece, it is generally not heated until 6.67Pa is pre-pumped
3. The vacuum return furnace of high temperature electric furnace should have quick cooling device. The pressure of cooling water should be greater than 0.2mpa and the flow should be adjustable.
4. Cooling gas: steel is generally made of 99.995 percent pure nitrogen, high temperature alloys are made of 99.999 percent nitrogen or argon, and titanium alloys are made of 99.995 percent argon.
5. During the heating process, the workpiece and the material in the furnace will be released to reduce the vacuum degree.
6. The heating temperature of vacuum tempering, vacuum annealing, vacuum solid solution treatment and vacuum aging is generally the same as that of conventional treatment.
7. All parts of the vacuum furnace are connected by O rubber ring seal.
The furnace of high temperature vacuum furnace is a rectangle shape, which USES u-shaped silicon carbon rod to heat on both sides, a total of 4 pieces, the device is convenient to use. It has round holes at both ends to facilitate the passage of corundum furnace tube through the furnace. The furnace material is made of 1500 type ceramic fiber, and the other insulation materials are made of 1260 ceramic fiber, which has excellent energy-saving function and quick temperature rising function.
The resistance furnace shell of high temperature vacuum furnace is formed by steel plate rolling. The furnace chamber is made of high alumina refractory to be a porous cylinder. The resistance wire adopts high alloy resistance wire 0Cr25Al5 and is arranged around the furnace in a spiral shape. A stainless steel vacuum tube is arranged in the furnace to extract the vacuum from the front of the vacuum tube and the exhaust or nitrogen from the back end.