Graphite furnace - application field
Graphitization furnace is mainly used for carbon (c) materials of high temperature graphitization treatment, the general graphitizing furnace temperature is as high as 2000 ℃ to 3000 ℃ (according to different processing technology). Specific include:
1. High temperature graphitization of carbon fiber, used for making graphite fiber.
2. High temperature graphitization of carbon powder to make artificial graphite.
3. High temperature purification of natural graphite.
4. Manufacture of high-quality electrode graphite.
5. Manufacture of high purity graphite parts.
6. Manufacture of carbon material structural parts (products) and C/C composite materials.
7. High temperature sintering of carbon fiber rope.
8. High temperature treatment of other materials that can be sintered or smelted in a carbon environment.
Advantages of high temperature graphitization furnace:
1. The continuous production of continuous furnace can be carried out by pushing the boat. Unlike the interstitial furnace, the furnace is not stopped every time it is fired, and the material can be taken out after it is cooled. The production efficiency is low and the energy consumption is high.
2. The material is in the vessel, and there will be no secondary pollution.
3. The quantity of products per boat is about 1.5kg, and the product quality can be timely sampled and tracked, and the process can be modified according to the test results. There is no need to stop the furnace, and there is less waste of materials.
4, short heating time, up to 200 ℃ / hour.
5. Good sealing of furnace body and small loss of protective gas. All flanges and cover are sealed with sealing strip.
6. The inner liner and flange of the furnace body are made of stainless steel, with no rust and long service life.
7. Equipped with vacuum pump for the replacement of gases in the furnace, short time of air exchange and low gas consumption.