Five factors influence the efficiency of vacuum pump
Vacuum pump is a machine is widely used in machinery, petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, ceramics, sugar, printing, dyeing, metallurgy, environmental protection and electronic industries such as high corrosion environment, we also should pay attention to in using the following factors, so as not to affect the use efficiency of vacuum pump.
Five factors influencing the efficiency of vacuum pump:
1. Study on working steam and its dryness. Low vapor pressure and pressure fluctuations have a great effect on the ability of vacuum pump, so the steam pressure should not be below the required working pressure, but the vacuum pump structure design has been used to finalize the design, improve the steam pressure does not increase too much smoke gas and vacuum degree. In addition, to ensure that the pressure of steam in the boiler supply stability, it is better to a steam boiler for steam injection pump to provide work, won't appear so steam pressure fluctuations, to ensure its stable performance.
2. Research on the requirements of circulating cooling water. The cooling water supply is insufficient, the condenser will heat up, the air flow will become louder, the vacuum will drop rapidly, and even the steam will return to the suction pipe.
3. Research on system sealing requirements. When the vacuum pump is in its extreme state, the first stage produces little or no water. Therefore, the first stage pump has a large amount of water discharge, can be considered as a system leakage. The common causes of air leakage are: the gasket is not installed, misinstalled or damaged, the bolts are not tightened, the flange is damaged, the weld has sand holes, and the joints (pressure gauge, vacuum gauge, etc.) are not installed properly.
4. Research on nozzle requirements. Nozzle is an important part of a vacuum pump performance, the problems are: the wrong nozzle, loaded askew, jams, damage, corrosion and leakage, no matter what preventive measures, nozzle clogging is inevitable. On the one hand, when installing the steam pipe, the remaining iron scrap and welding slag in the pipe will block the nozzle. On the other hand, when the anti-corrosion vacuum pump system is out of service, the steam pipe is easy to rust, and the rust spot drops off and blocks the nozzle when it is used.
5. Environmental impact. Is mainly refers to is pumped gas pollution to the system, in the process of liquid steel disposal, liquid steel can emit a lot of gas, but also there will be a part of the subtle oxidation sheet jelly and other small particles inhaled anticorrosive vacuum pump, these small particles can accumulate adhesion on the pump body, reduced the bleed line flow guide, extended the extraction time, decreased pump can qigong.