Emergency Measures for Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Vacuum sintering furnace is mainly used for the sintering process of semiconductor components and power rectifiers. It can be used for vacuum sintering, gas-protected sintering and conventional sintering. It is a novel process equipment in the series of semiconductor special equipment. It has novel design, convenient operation and compact structure. It can complete multiple process flow on one equipment. It can also be used in vacuum heat treatment, vacuum brazing and other processes in other fields. Next, look with me at the emergency measures that vacuum sintering furnace can take in the following three situations.
1. When the power is cut off, if the water is cut off, the standby cooling water should be connected immediately and the water source should be connected.
2. If the equipment can be restored as soon as possible when it is not heated, heated and cooled, restart it and keep it in its original state if it takes a long time to continue running.
3. If the equipment can be restored as soon as possible when heating and cooling are in progress, restart it. If it takes a long time, keep it as it is and let it cool down naturally.
Power failure of heating power supply
1. Low water pressure, when the water pressure is below 0.15 MPa, pressure gauge alarm.
2. Grounding fault.
3. Vacuum discharge, water-cooled electrode joint and heater connection must be firmly connected, and good insulation with the reflector screen.
4. If the pressure in the furnace is 13.3-66.5 Pa (this vacuum is prone to discharge). The reason of power failure can be considered as discharge caused by dielectric breakdown.
Stop inflating gas
1. Before the start of vacuum pumping, when the gas filling time is long or can not be filled, please make sure that the gas pipeline is blocked.
2. If there is no problem with gas pipeline, check the action of solenoid valve and gas inflatable valve. In order to ensure the safety of the equipment associated with solenoid valve, check it after all stops.
3. When the charging to the vacuum chamber can not stop, all gas systems including the gas supply valve and piping should be closed when the relief valve operates, such as the relief valve.
4. Verify whether there is a leak in the gas-filled piping, and if so, it will affect the quality of the product.