Dry Screw Vacuum Pump Selection
Matters needing attention in selecting dry screw vacuum pump
Dry screw vacuum pump is a kind of common mechanical equipment in industrial production, and there are many types and models of sun lock, which can accomplish different tasks. In order to select suitable products, enterprises should do their homework well in advance and master certain selection methods.
1. If you want to choose a dry screw vacuum pump suitable for your own enterprise, you first know the working environment of your enterprise vacuum pump. You should know that these products also have certain requirements for the working environment.
2. As far as possible, it is required to operate in the high efficiency area, that is, in the critical vacuum or critical exhaust pressure area.
3. Avoid operating near high vacuum or high exhaust pressure. Operating in this area, not only the efficiency is very low, but also the work is very unstable, easy to produce vibration and noise.
4. If it is only used as a vacuum pump, it is better to choose a single-acting screw vacuum pump. Because the single-acting pump is simple in structure, easy to manufacture and maintain, and has good cavitation resistance in high vacuum.
5. If it is used only for compressors with larger air volume, it is more appropriate to select double-acting pumps. Because the double-acting screw vacuum pump has large air volume, small volume and light weight, the radial force can be automatically balanced, the shaft is not easy to produce fatigue fracture, and the service life of the pump is longer.
Before purchasing the dry screw vacuum pump, we should first make clear our own operating environment, actual demand and cost, then select the suitable model according to various factors, and use the equipment reasonably according to the requirements, so as to achieve greater benefits.