Corundum Crucible Application
Corundum crucible, nicknamed alumina crucible, we usually call crucible with alumina content more than 95% as corundum crucible. Corundum crucible is widely used, especially in many chemical fields, so today we have to tell you about the application of corundum crucible.
Compared with ordinary glass fibers, platinum alloy crucibles made of basalt fibers are easy to be corroded by iron oxide in basalt and can not be used. But for corundum crucibles, they can be used very well. The main reason is that corundum crucibles can resist corrosion very well. Because of this characteristic, corundum crucibles can be used more widely. Corundum crucibles can make leaky plates. There will be no cracks. The use of the split crucible is conducive to eliminating bubbles in the melt and avoiding the disturbance to the melt caused by feeding. Therefore, it is suitable for application and can prolong its service life.
corundum crucible characteristics:
1. Corundum crucible is composed of porous molten alumina, which is strong and melt-resistant.
2. Corundum crucible is suitable for melting sample crucible with anhydrous Na2CO3 and other weak alkaline substances. Do you know the application of corundum crucible is not suitable for melting sample with strong alkaline substances such as Na2O2, NaOH and acidic substances such as K2S2O7.
3. The characteristics of corundum crucible: high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, quench and extreme heat resistance, chemical corrosion resistance.
4. Corundum crucible shape: arc, cylindrical.
5. Specification of corundum crucible: 5-1000ml.
Corundum crucible is widely used in chemical industry. It can be used for analysis of various laboratory metals and non-metallic samples and melting materials. It can also be used in shuttle kiln, pusher kiln for burning colorants, colorants, melts, pigments, luminescent materials, small experimental kiln, experimental electric furnace for formulation, etc. It can be used for analysis of mineral raw materials such as rare earth, melting metals, precious metals and optical glass. With firing, ceramic powder and other high-temperature products firing.