Corrosion resistant compact pressure transmitter
Corrosion resistant compact pressure transmitter is a kind of commonly used transmitter, which is used in the measurement and control system of weakly corrosive liquid, gas and steam in industrial pipeline, and is widely used in many fields. It can compensate the nonlinearity, temperature drift and time drift of the sensor by software. Self diagnosis can be made. After power on, the sensor can be self checked to check whether all parts of the sensor are normal or not, and make a judgment. It is convenient to process data according to the internal program, such as statistical processing, removing abnormal values, etc. It has two-way communication function.
The microprocessor can not only accept and process the sensor data, but also respond the information to the sensor, so as to regulate and control the measurement process. It can store and recall information, store characteristic data, configuration information and compensation characteristics of sensor. It has the output function of digital interface, which can connect the output digital signal with computer or field bus conveniently.
Inspection procedures for corrosion resistant compact pressure transmitter:
1. The name plate shall be complete and clear, and the model, specification and measuring range of corrosion-resistant compact pressure transmitter shall be indicated
2. Technical indicators: the high and low voltage capacity rooms shall be clearly marked, and the name or trademark of the manufacturer, factory number and manufacturing date shall be indicated.
3. Parts and components shall be complete and undamaged, fasteners shall not be loose and damaged, or moving parts shall be flexible and reliable.
4. The coating layer on the shell and parts surface of the newly manufactured transmitter shall be smooth, intact, free of rust and mildew, and there shall be no debris such as chips and residues inside. The transmitter used and repaired shall not have defects that affect the use and measurement performance.
5. The basic error of the transmitter is calculated according to the following formula: △ a = ad as
6. For the verification of return error, the return error of the calibration transmitter and the basic error of the transmitter shall be carried out at the same time. The return error shall be calculated according to the following formula: △ H = │ ad1-ad2 │ (AD1, ad2 --- respectively represent the actual output value of up and down stroke of each calibration point).
7. The basic error and return error should meet the respective allowable error requirements of corrosion-resistant compact pressure transmitter. When the allowable error is expressed in the form of error, it can be calculated according to the following formula: △ = ± am ″ C%.
8. The calibration cycle is mandatory, and the calibration period is half a year. The corrosion-resistant compact pressure transmitter in other applications can be flexible according to the conditions of use, the important range s degree and the stability of the transmitter itself.