Chemical Vacuum Pump Unit
Explosion-proof motor vacuum pump is commonly used in chemical plants. Vacuum pumps with different pressures are used according to different requirements.
The vacuum system consists of one or more vacuum pumps and one vacuum storage tank, plus a central power control box.
1. Reduce the noise in the factory.
2. Avoid wasting power.
3. Save the trouble and time of customer assembly.
4. Flexible installation, reduce the impact on manufacturers.
5. Convenient operation, easy to master.
6. Extremely high operational performance and reliability
Advantages of selecting vacuum system:
1. Save power consumption and reduce the cost of vacuum pump.
2. Reduce the loss of the vacuum pump, the vacuum pump does not need to run at full load in a day when the equipment needs vacuum.
3. Guarantee sufficient vacuum pressure, especially in case of accidental power failure, to meet the temporary vacuum demand, will not immediately cut off the vacuum, causing unnecessary losses.
Why do we choose a vacuum pump system? In practice, many factories do not understand the characteristics of vacuum pump system. They feel that the cost of vacuum pump system is more expensive than that of using a single vacuum pump. The cost of pipelines and control boxes is higher, especially for good control boxes, which cost thousands of yuan, or even tens of thousands of yuan.
Vacuum system. It is a set of vacuum system composed of vacuum pump, PLC program control system, gas storage tank, vacuum pipeline, vacuum valve, overseas filter assembly, etc. At present, the system is widely used in electronic semiconductor industry, photoelectric backlight module, mechanical processing and other industries.
Vacuum system has included pumping speed control, intake filtration, main operation data display, operation protection and remote control interface. A complete vacuum system can be formed by simply connecting power supply and pipeline on site. The control system of the vacuum system is composed of advanced PLC control system after programming. It uses touch screen as human-machine interface to realize automatic control of vacuum system, workpiece walking, magnetic control target, process setting and execution, alarm protection system, etc.
Vacuum system, as its name implies, consists of two or more vacuum pumps connected in series or in parallel, and an additional storage tank. All the vacuum is pumped into the storage tank. Through the PLC program control system, the opening and closing of the vacuum pump can be automatically controlled.
After starting the vacuum system, the whole operation process can be fully automatic controlled. In the work, the vacuum degree (i.e. the average distribution of vacuum thinning degree) in the vacuum system always fluctuates up and down in its allowable range, and its fluctuation range can be adjusted according to user's requirements. The process can be achieved by using screw vacuum pump, Roots vacuum pump, rotary vane vacuum pump and water ring vacuum pump vacuum system.
When the first vacuum pump fails to reach the required vacuum after starting, the second vacuum pump starts to reach the set vacuum value. When the required set value is reached, the first vacuum pump stops and the second vacuum pump stops circulating. The vacuum system of our company can automatically control the system without operation, and automatically close the vacuum system when power failure occurs. At the same time, the control box can protect the vacuum pump motor from overload and short circuit.
Vacuum pump system is a system composed of two or more vacuum pumps and other accessories to achieve the desired vacuum degree. It is called vacuum pump system.
The key problem in the design of vacuum pump system is to select the main pump of vacuum pumping unit.
Determination of Main Pump Type
(1) Determine the type of main pump according to the limit pressure of vacuum chamber. Generally, the limit pressure of the main pump is selected by half to one order of magnitude lower than that of the vacuum chamber.
(2) The main pump is selected according to the working pressure needed in the process of vacuum chamber production. The working point of the main pump should be selected correctly. Within its working pressure range, the total amount of gas produced in the process of vacuum chamber should be excluded. Therefore, the working pressure in the vacuum chamber must be within the * pumping pressure range of the main pump.
(3) The main pump is selected according to the volume of the vacuum chamber and the required pumping time. The volume of the vacuum chamber has an effect on the time when the system reaches the limit vacuum. When the pumping time is required, the larger the volume of the vacuum chamber, the larger the pumping speed of the main pump.
(4) Correct combination of vacuum pumps, because of the selective pumping of vacuum pumps, sometimes the selection of a pump can not meet the requirements of pumping, several pumps need to be combined to complement each other in order to meet the requirements of pumping.
(5) If the vacuum system is strictly oil-free, all kinds of oil-free pumps should be selected as the main pumps. If the requirements are not strict, you can choose to have oil pumps, and then add some anti-oil pollution measures, such as adding cold traps, baffles, oil traps, etc., can also meet the requirements of clean vacuum.
(6) When choosing a vacuum pump, we should know the composition of the pumped gas and select the corresponding pump according to the composition of the pumped gas. If the gas contains corrosive gas, particle dust and so on, dry vacuum pump and corrosion-resistant vacuum pump should be considered. Or install auxiliary equipment on the intake pipe of the pump.
(7) The main pump is selected according to the economic indicators such as the initial investment and daily maintenance cost of the whole vacuum system.