Central Vacuum Cleaning System
The central vacuum cleaning system is composed of a main vacuum cleaner, a control system, a vacuum pipeline, a vacuum valve and a vacuum operation component. Vacuum cleaning system is a general term of low negative pressure and high flow dust removal system. This system is often used to capture the dust in the air, clean up the workshop and transport the negative pressure materials. Users of this system often have higher requirements for dust collection. The processing equipment used in the production process belongs to precision processing equipment, which requires high dust-proof requirements.
When the central vacuum cleaning system is running, the dust is effectively inhaled into the vacuum network through the vacuum nozzle. Under the action of vacuum negative pressure, the inhaled dust is sucked into the vacuum cleaner along the negative pressure pipeline with the airflow. Firstly, large particles of dust pass through the air inlet guide plate and fall under the machine or into the dust collecting barrel under the action of centrifugal force. The extremely light dust moves upward with the airflow. When dust enters the filter chamber of the central vacuum cleaner main engine, it is separated by the filter. Clean air is discharged into the air through the exhaust outlet of the vacuum cleaner through the muffler. The dust on the filter is blown alternately by the system automatic pulse back blower.
1. Equipment installed in the machine room will not cause noise pollution to the operation workshop.
2. Centralized collection of waste for easy cleaning.
3. Create a safer and cleaner working environment.
4. High degree of automation, automatic back-blowing, dust removal on the filter;
5. Simple operation and convenient maintenance.
6. It can meet 24-hour working requirements.