Cautions for hot debugging of vacuum furnace
1) When the vacuum of the oven is not less than 13.3 pa, the vacuum of the oven should not be less than 13.3 PA during the whole process of the oven temperature rising slowly to 1300 C. After fully baking and degassing, the pressure rise rate can reach the technical requirement.
2) Limit vacuum measurement: not less than 6 x 1.0-4 Pa.
3) Measurement of working vacuum: not less than 2.7Pa (at 1000 empty hearth).
4) Pressure rise rate measurement: when the vacuum furnace is heated to 1200℃, after fully baking and degassing, the furnace temperature is cooled below 100℃, the pressure rise rate should reach 0.5Pa/h.
5) Reinflatable body debugging: When the vacuum degree of the cooling chamber is 1.33Pa, close the vacuum heat insulation and the vacuum valve of the cooling chamber, and immediately fill the cooling chamber furnace with 0.06MPa of nitrogen, the time should be 2.5 (seconds), and the vacuum degree of the heating chamber should not be less than 670Pa.