Carburizing heat treatment furnace
Carburizing heat treatment furnace, the main advantages of this product include:
High heat treatment quality and process uniformity of products.
2. For high temperature carburizing of ordinary and special steel.
3. Efficient and economical heat treatment results.
4. Very low process medium consumption.
5. Rated temperature up to 1320 ℃
6. Oil quenching or gas quenching characteristics.
7.Reduce deformation and improve repeatability.
8. Process simulation and full automation technology.
9. Flexible production, no equipment idling period, can open or stop the furnace at any time.
10. Equipment meets AMS2750E,AMS 2759, BAC 5621, PN-EN 98/37, pn-en 746-1 standard.
11. Very short loading transfer time, quick opening and closing the inner furnace door.
12. Compact modular design.
13. The newly designed quenching oil circulation system can ensure the maximum uniformity and cooling speed.
High speed and economic vacuum carburizing process:
The low-pressure vacuum carburizing (LPC) technology extends to higher carburizing temperature and wider steel materials for low pressure carburizing. It is a modern, rapid economical low - pressure carburizing replacement technology, and makes low - pressure carburizing process more widely.
Low pressure carburizing technology:
The characteristic of low pressure carburizing is that the transmission coefficient of carbon is very high. In the initial stages of carburizing, for example, in 950 ℃ temperature (1740 ° F), reach the surface of carbon atmosphere of 250 g/a m2h. This means that the low pressure carburizing is faster than the atmosphere when it is needed.
And the traditional carburizing process in the thick layer of this advantage is much smaller. For example, in the case of 0.8mm (.00315 inches), carbon transfer is more dependent on the diffusion coefficient (DC). Low - pressure carburizing process can be easily carried out in general vacuum furnace. General vacuum furnace temperature can reach 950-980 ° C (1700-1800 ° F) compared with the traditional atmosphere carburizing process of 880-930 ° C (1600-1700 ° F). Due to the higher carburizing temperature increased the diffusion coefficient (DC) to shorten the carburizing cycle. Compared with the traditional atmosphere carburizing process, the carbon content in the carburizing atmosphere and the faster diffusion coefficient (DC) are also the reasons for the improvement of vacuum carburizing efficiency.