Brazing furnace for automotive radiators and heat exchangers
Controlled atmosphere brazing of aluminium using non - corrosive flux is preferred for the manufacture of heat exchangers.
Brazing furnace application field:
CAB controlled atmosphere brazing is the preferred process for the fabrication of aluminum heat exchangers.
The production line is a continuous welding production line, consisting of continuous flux injection device, drying oven, heating furnace, cooling device, electrical control system, nitrogen supply, water supply and exhaust system.
1. The whole process from flux stirring, spraying, component drying, welding to cooling is a continuous automation process, which ensures one-way mass production and saves production costs on the other hand;
2. After confirmation, relevant data of drying temperature, welding speed, welding temperature, heating speed, nitrogen flow, pressure and welding quality shall be input into the program to achieve automatic control and ensure the stability of components.
3. Purchase key elements globally to ensure reliability.
4. The muffle furnace for heating furnace adopts imported stainless steel (SUS316L) with a thickness of 8mm.
5. The automatic temperature control technology, control precision is plus or minus 3 ° C.
6. Advanced nitrogen shielding technology ensures sufficient N2 baffle in the furnace and reduces N2 consumption.
Main technical parameters.
7. The equipment is suitable for welding PF- condenser, plate - fin evaporator, aluminum radiator and aluminum heater of automobile heat exchanger.
8. The furnace muffle can be designed from 7 m to 12 m depending on the component size. Relevant units should adjust accordingly.