Atmosphere push plate furnace
Atmosphere pushing furnace application:
atmosphere pushing furnace is mainly used for sintering of lithium iron phosphate and graphite anode materials. Welcome to inquire
Atmospheric pusher furnace structure:
Atmospheric pusher furnace top brick assembly structure, to ensure the life of the kiln, can achieve large-scale factory production, high output, excellent product quality, reliable operation, economic and energy-saving advantages.
In order to ensure the high efficiency in the operation of the atmospheric pusher, users need to follow a certain operation process, including the following steps:
1. Prepare before heating: Preparatory work includes checking whether the gas source is sufficient, ammonia decomposition unit is running normally, cooling water is connected; Opening the top of the furnace exhaust valve, with the flow rate of 1 m3/h of nitrogen to wash the furnace; Closing the nitrogen into the furnace ammonia decomposition gas flow rate of 1 m3/h, after a period of time ignite the exhaust port. If it can not be ignited, it will be ignited until it is ignited. When the exhaust can be burned stably, the temperature will be set according to the oven technology.
2. Opening and closing the door: In the case of the furnace length direction full of pushing plates, should first open the discharge door to take out the workpiece, and then open the feed door into the workpiece, the entry and exit doors must not be opened at the same time.
3. Stop the furnace: Turn off the power supply in the heating area, continue to pass ammonia decomposition gas in the furnace, when the furnace temperature drops below 300, turn off the ammonia decomposition gas and at the same time inject nitrogen until the long blaze is extinguished.
Atmospheric pusher furnace adopts assembling structure with 99 corundum as material, corundum mullite as pusher material, 99 porcelain slide plate under pusher plate, molybdenum wire heating plate on both sides of furnace, molybdenum wire plate with perforation and molybdenum wire penetrating in it. The first and second layers of lining insulation are alumina hollow sphere standard bricks, the third layer 1500 mullite poly-light bricks, the fourth layer 1400 mullite poly-light, the fifth layer using 1300 mullite poly-light, relying on the outer shell with a layer of aluminum silicate fiber, atmosphere pusher furnace shell is welded with steel plate and section steel, bottom and all around the close welding, furnace cover. The rubber and asbestos plates are sealed between the plate and the furnace shell, and the hanging plates are arranged on both sides of the furnace shell.
Atmospheric pusher furnace is an energy-saving type developed by our company and the furnace temperature control is very uniform series of kilns, after long-term operation, low failure rate, long life. The key parts are high quality refractories, stable and reliable.
Atmosphere push plate furnace product description:
1. The silicon carbon rod is heated up and down, and the temperature is controlled separately in the high temperature zone. The cross-section temperature difference is small. The rotary structure is pushed by double push, and the single push plate is turned.
2, multiple sets of intake air, adjustable intake volume;
3, multiple sets of exhaust, exhaust volume can be adjusted;
4, multi temperature zone, multi point independent temperature control, flexible adjustment process curve.
5. Insulation material is mainly fiber, energy saving is remarkable, furnace temperature control is very uniform.
6, the atmosphere pushing plate furnace has been operated for a long time with low failure rate, long service life and stable reliability.
7, the atmosphere push plate furnace can be selected: automatic rotary device (mechanical or hydraulic) and computer monitoring system.