Application of high temperature tubular resistance furnace
Application and Characteristics of High Temperature Tube Furnace
Tube furnace, high temperature furnace is composed of heating furnace body and waste heat recovery system. Chimney baffle is arranged in the tube furnace body, high temperature flue gas outlet is arranged under the chimney baffle body, and the waste heat recovery system includes air preheater, which is characterized by two sections: non-condensing air preheater and condensing air preheater.
The structure of high temperature tubular resistance furnace:
The shape of the high temperature tubular resistance furnace is a transverse cylinder, which is placed on the base made of thin steel plate. The shell of the furnace is welded with thin steel plates. The studio is a tubular furnace made of silicon carbide or alumina refractories. The outer surface of the furnace is made of a spiral single-wire groove. The iron-chromium-aluminium alloy wire is wound in the groove. The rings made of refractory materials at both ends of the furnace are fixed on the furnace cover. Aluminum silicate refractory fibre products and other materials are used as insulation layer between furnace and shell.
High temperature tubular resistance furnace, application scope of high temperature furnace:
High temperature tubular resistance furnace is used for heating laboratories, industrial and mining enterprises and scientific research units for chemical analysis, physical determination and thermocouple verification. The single tube carbon fixing furnace uses silicon carbon rod as heating element to analyze and measure the carbon and sulfur content in common steel or alloy steel. This series of tubular resistance furnaces are periodically operated furnaces, which can be used for heating chemical analysis, physical measurement and thermocouple identification in industrial and mining enterprises, scientific research units, laboratories and workshops.
Safe Use of High Temperature Tube Resistance Furnace:
Acoustic and optical alarm devices and safety interlocking protection devices are installed in key parts to ensure safety, and their equipment safety facilities meet the safety standards stipulated by the state, including:
(1) Overtemperature couple breaking alarm and protection; abnormal inflation; grounding protection; short circuit protection, etc.
(2) Heating can be started only when the furnace cover is tightly closed and the vacuum degree meets the requirements.
(3) If the thermocouple is broken or the temperature in the furnace is over-heated, the furnace stops heating automatically.
(4) When the equipment is cut off, the furnace stops heating automatically.
(5) When the pressure in the furnace is too high, the safety relief valve automatically relieves the pressure to ensure the safe operation of the system.