Application of claw dry vacuum pump
Claw dry vacuum pump overview
Claw dry vacuum pump adopts the change of the volume of the closed cavity formed by the gap and frictionless meshing between the rotor and the inner wall of the pump chamber and the pair of claw rotors connected on the two axes to complete the suction and exhaust process.
Claw dry vacuum pump structure
Claw type dry vacuum pump structure, generally adopts multi-stage rotor series, or roots rotor and multi-stage rotor series form, composed of multi-stage claw type dry vacuum pump.
As shown in the figure, four-stage pump Chambers are successively connected in series, and each cavity of each stage has a pair of conjugate meshing, and a claw rotor that moves synchronously and reversely.
The first pump chamber in the four-stage pump chamber is the inspiratory stage, and its inspiratory volume is larger than the latter three stages, forming inter-stage compression.
The four pairs of rotors are mounted on two parallel shafts, which are supported by bearings at both ends of the pump chamber.
The motor is installed upside down. The power is transferred to the rotor shaft by the transition gear. The rotor shaft is driven by a pair of synchronous timing gears and the phase of the rotor is adjusted and fixed.
There are tiny gaps between the rotor and the inside of the rotor and the pump chamber. The rotor is suspended in the pump chamber, so that there is no substantial contact friction in the over-current part, and no lubrication is needed. This ensures that the claw pump can keep the limit vacuum, pumping speed, compression ratio constant for a long time, and its service life is long.
Characteristics of claw type dry vacuum pump
1) there is no oil or any other medium in the pump chamber, and the pump is pumped out cleanly without pollution to the environment;
2) high vacuum, up to 3Pa;
3) simple structure, easy operation and maintenance, low operation cost;
4) able to work under high pressure for a long time with low noise;
5) can remove corrosive gas, toxic gas, flammable and explosive gas, radioactive gas, dusty gas and condensable gas (such as water vapor, organic gas, etc.);
6) can be used as gas transmission pump, good compression ratio, up to 10-105;
7) the rotor pairs are suspended in the pump chamber, and there is no contact between the rotor pairs and the pump chamber, with no friction and long service life.
Application of claw dry vacuum pump
(1) can remove acid gas: such as tetrahydrofuran, etc. (2) can remove condensable gas: such as alcohol, gasoline, etc. (3) can remove flammable and explosive gases: such as oxygen, hydrogen, methane, etc. (4) anticorrosive series can remove strong acid gas, such as hydrogen chloride gas, hydrogen fluoride gas, sulfuric acid gas, etc.
Crystallization, distillation, sublimation, drying, deodorization, polymerization, vacuum evaporation, negative pressure filtration, monomer recovery, adsorption/desorption, material transportation, corrosion medium, ethylene oxide disinfection, etc.
Food industry: sublimation, drying, dehydration, vacuum evaporation, vacuum preservation, vacuum packaging, etc.
Scientific research institutes: spin distillation, distillation, distillation, polymerization, vacuum drying, pilot plant, wind tunnel test, vacuum environment simulation, etc.
Electronic photovoltaic: impregnation, vacuum coating, ion etching, molecular beam epitaxy, etc.
Aerospace: braze welding, vacuum coating, electron beam welding, wind tunnel test, space environment simulation, etc.
Metallurgical industry: impregnation, extrusion, vacuum coating, ion etching, mud degassing, steel degassing, molecular beam epitaxy, etc.
Nuclear industry: zero leakage claw pump can remove UF6 gas
Other industries: central air-conditioning, indoor vacuum, sewage treatment, lithium battery manufacturing, etc.