Application and Characteristics of Pressure Sintering Furnace
Pressure sintering furnace is an advanced temperature measurement, temperature control technology, intelligent, new material technology and furnace design technology. It is a high-performance intelligent electric furnace which is especially suitable for cemented carbide industry (process permits can also be applied to other industries). The medium frequency induction sintering furnace produced by our factory is an intermittent gas (vacuum) protection furnace. According to the need of sintering process time, a single set of power supply can be equipped with multiple electric furnaces, which can respectively conduct electric heating and power cut down for a single furnace to achieve continuous work.
Application of pressure sintering furnace:
Pressure sintering furnace is used for vacuum/atmosphere sintering of cemented carbide, copper-tungsten alloy, tungsten, molybdenum, aluminium-nickel-cobalt permanent magnet, neodymium-iron-boron, titanium alloy and other alloy materials.
Characteristics of pressure sintering furnace:
1. Ultra-high temperature furnace body within 1,2400 C can fully meet the sintering of various materials.
2. Using digital display intelligent temperature control system, the temperature measurement and control process can be completed automatically and accurately. The system can raise the temperature according to the given heating curve, and can store 20 heating curves of 400 different processes.
3. Adopt internal circulation pure water cooling system and digital flow monitoring system.
4. High-performance IF contactor is used for automatic conversion of furnace body.
5. Comprehensive PLC automatic control and protection system of water, electricity and gas.