Advantages with Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
As we all know, water ring vacuum pump and water ring compressor are widely used in all walks of life because of their simple structure and convenient maintenance. Especially with the characteristics of isothermal compression, it is easy to suck and compress flammable and explosive gases.
10 advantages of water ring vacuum pump:
1. Vacuum can be efficiently provided for each suction point.
2. With the different capacity or speed of paper machine and other equipment, it provides a great space for change.
3. Maintain stable pumping capacity throughout the life cycle.
4. Because of the low speed and simple maintenance, the maintenance cost of the whole life is very low.
5. No over-compression, low energy consumption, low noise < 80 dBA 1 meter
6. Suction and exhaust can be installed on top or side at will.
7. Lining rubber enhances corrosion resistance
8. Large inspection hole is convenient to inspect the condition of pump at any time.
9. Stainless steel bushing effectively increases the service life of the shaft
10. Self-priming vacuum pump: no booster pump is needed.
Due to the rapid development of vacuum application technology, people have always attached great importance to vacuum acquisition. Because the gas compression in the water ring vacuum pump is isothermal, it can extract flammable and explosive gases. In addition, it can also extract dusty and water-bearing gases. Therefore, its application is increasing.