Advantages of vacuum impregnation for reactor
At present, most reactors will be vacuum impregnated. The advantage of vacuum impregnation is that the gap between products can be drawn out through vacuum, and then the insulating paint can be filled into the gap in the process of venting, so as to achieve the insulation grade, moisture-proof grade, mechanical strength and thermal conductivity. With so many benefits, has your reactor been vacuum impregnated?
Reactor automatic vacuum impregnation equipment is mainly used in solar energy industry. Now environmental protection energy is advocated to ensure the service life of the product. Relatively speaking, there are also high requirements for the accessories inside. For the reactor, it is required to meet its insulation performance, thermal conductivity, moisture resistance performance in different environments. Therefore, we also have high requirements for vacuum impregnation equipment.
Advantages of full automatic vacuum impregnation equipment for reactor:
1. The whole process from vacuum impregnation to paint dripping to discharging is completed by automatic process, with automatic feeding, dipping, dripping and discharging.
2. Equipped with special fixture, power supply resistor, automatic identification of feed dip paint.
3. A day's output can reach more than 8000, far more than the output of artificial dip paint.
4. Product quality consistency is good, not because of human factors, environmental factors and other factors.
5. Vacuum pressure maintaining means that after the vacuum pump does not stop pumping, the pressure can be maintained for 24 hours.
6. The vacuum degree is -0.098 MPa, and SMC digital pressure gauge is used to maintain pressure, release pressure, re maintain pressure and re release pressure.