Advantages of Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Purpose of vacuum sintering furnace:
It is suitable for vacuum treatment of electronic ceramics, glass, crystals, powder metallurgy, nanomaterials, metal parts, electronic components, new materials and powder materials, and sintering materials in inert atmosphere.
Performance characteristics of vacuum sintering furnace:
1. The vacuum sintering furnace equipment is a periodic experimental equipment commonly used in laboratory.
2. The rotary furnace equipment is dynamic calcination, the heating tube can rotate regularly, the material is heated uniformly in the furnace, and there is no over-burning phenomenon.
3. Vacuum sintering furnace body adopts open structure and double shell, which can realize air circulation and heat insulation; high-quality carbon steel surface is used for rust removal and electrostatic spraying, which meets international laboratory standards.
4. The furnace tube is made of imported heat-resistant alloy (the furnace is equipped with non-metallic inner liner), high temperature sintering without volatile matter, safe and environmental protection, and conforms to international industry standards.
5. The heating element adopts high-quality molybdenum resistance wire, silicon carbon rod, silicon molybdenum rod and other heating elements. The rod is reasonably distributed according to the size and power of the furnace, and the furnace temperature uniformity is good.
6. Temperature control adopts PID mode. When the instrument program is set up, as long as the operation button is pressed, the next heating and cooling work will be automatically completed without manual waiting.
7. This machine will give an alarm signal for overheating in work, and automatically complete the protection action.
8. The equipment is multi-point temperature measurement. The control panel is equipped with power supply indicator and heating indicator, which can inspect the working status of the equipment at any time.
9. The equipment can suck negative pressure after cooperating with vacuum pump, and the pressure rise rate is not higher than a fixed value.