9 Notices in the Use of Roots Vacuum Pump
1. Roots vacuum pump often inspects the position of oil level. If it does not meet the requirements, it must be adjusted to meet the operating requirements of Roots vacuum pump. The oil level standard shall prevail.
2. The oil-changing period of Roots vacuum pump is determined according to the actual use, which can meet the performance requirements of users and other considerations. Generally, the new Roots pump pumps clean gas. It is suggested that the oil can not see the ferrous metal powder after 100 hours oil-changing, and the oil may be prolonged after the deadline.
3. Roots vacuum pump often inspects the quality of oil. It should detect the deterioration of oil in time and replace new oil to ensure the normal operation of Roots vacuum pump.
4. In general, Roots vacuum pump should be inspected after 2000 hours of work to check the aging degree of the seals, check whether the exhaust valve is cracked, clean the dirt on the valve plate and the exhaust valve seat, clean the whole parts of Roots pump cavity, such as rotor, rotor, spring, etc. Gasoline is usually used for cleaning and drying. Rubber parts can be dried by wiping them with a dry cloth. Cleaning and assembling should be light, light and carefully scratched.
5. The bearing of Roots vacuum pump lubricates the bearing body. The oil level should be observed at the oil center line, and the lubricant should be replaced or added in time.
6. Roots Vacuum Pump Check Roots Vacuum Pump Tube and Joint whether there is loosening phenomenon. Manual rotation of Roots vacuum pump to observe whether the Roots vacuum pump is flexible.
7. Roots vacuum pump should be reassembled after commissioning. Generally, it should be empty for 2 hours and oil should be changed twice. Because there will be some volatile in cleaning Roots vacuum pump, it can work normally, and then it will be put into normal operation.
8. Roots vacuum pump starts the motor. When the Roots vacuum pump is in normal operation, open the outlet pressure gauge and input the Roots vacuum pump. If the corresponding pressure is displayed, gradually open the gate valve, and check the load of the motor.
9. Roots Vacuum Pump tries its best to control the flow rate of Roots Vacuum Pump and the head of the demonstration enclosure on the sign, so as to ensure that Roots Vacuum Pump runs at the most efficient point and achieve the greatest energy-saving effect.