2BV water ring vacuum pump precautions for disassembly
For 2BV water ring vacuum pump, we need to understand its installation, maintenance and repair, as well as its disassembly. If there is disassembly, there are precautions. Therefore, the following is an introduction to the precautions during disassembly:
1. Adjust the clearance of each part of the rotor according to the clearance list.
2. After reassembly, trial operation and necessary performance test shall be carried out, and installation and use can only be carried out after normal operation.
3. Before reassembling the water ring vacuum pump, all parts shall be cleaned and deburred.
4. Record in detail the replacement reason and usage of the parts to be replaced.
5. "106" silicone rubber coating is used for static sealing surface without gasket or sealing ring. Apply vacuum cork grease to the rubber seal with clean seal. The sealing ring and plane on the overflow valve of vacuum pump with overflow valve shall not be coated with any grease.
6. Before disassembling the water ring vacuum pump, measure and record the clearance of each part of the rotor.
7. Leak detection shall be carried out after all are installed.
8. Try to avoid striking with a heavy hammer. The removed parts shall not be damaged and shall be kept properly.
The content of 2BV water ring vacuum pump is introduced here. These precautions can make the machine use for a longer time, not easy to damage, and can be well maintained. Although it is only disassembled, several aspects have been achieved, so we must pay attention to it when disassembling.