2BV Water Ring Vacuum Pump Equipment
Installation of 2BV Water Ring Vacuum Pump Equipment
1. Installation of water ring vacuum pump:
When water ring vacuum pump and compressor are installed, the installation surface should be horizontal and bolted firmly through the hole at the bottom corner. In order to prevent the welding slag from entering the vacuum pump during installation, the filter screen should be installed on the suction pipe during installation.
2. Installation of air-water separator for water ring vacuum pump:
The air-water separator of the water-ring vacuum pump can be directly installed on the exhaust port of the water-ring vacuum pump and fixed firmly with bolts. The gas-water separator has a pipeline connected with the pump, which supplies the working water requirement of the water ring vacuum pump. The rest of the working water is supplied by the water supply pipe, and the size of the water supply is regulated by the valve on the pipeline.
A check valve shall be installed on the intake pipe of a water ring vacuum pump or compressor to prevent water in the vacuum pump or compressor from returning to the system under the pressure of the exhaust pipe when stopping.
Operation and maintenance of 2BV water ring vacuum pump:
1. In order to avoid wearing impeller, pump body or blocking impeller, dust particles entering pump chamber with gas and working fluid can be washed out through the flushing port at the bottom of 2BV water ring vacuum pump.
2. If hard water is used as working fluid, the pump must be softened or cleaned with solution within a period of time.
3. 2BV type water ring vacuum pump motors usually work at bearings 15 ~20 C higher than the surrounding temperature, not more than 55 ~60 C. Normal bearings should be loaded with oil 1-2 times a year, at least once a year, cleaning bearings, and replacing all lubricants.
4. The mechanical seals used in 2BV water ring vacuum pumps are leaking. It is necessary to check whether the dynamic and static rings of the mechanical seals have been damaged or whether the sealing rings have been aged. If the above situation occurs, new parts should be replaced.