Supply vacuum pressure dipping equipment
Product introduction: Vacuum pressure impregnation equipment is a process of high vacuum impregnation and pressure after impregnation in the same sealed container, which makes the impregnation paint rapidly and thoroughly immerse into the gap of the workpiece. This process is widely used in high voltage motor, traction motor, special motor, explosion-proof pump motor, magneto, transformer and other industries coil vacuum insulation treatment, and other high voltage products, with insulation. It has the characteristics of reducing temperature rise, improving efficiency and increasing mechanical strength. It effectively prevents coil insulation failure, improves moisture-proof ability, enhances the strength of workpiece and prolongs the service life of products.
Vacuum pressure dipping equipment is mainly suitable for high-voltage (traction, riot) motors, test transformers and other high-quality power capacitors and electrical materials insulation dipping treatment. This series of equipment is to vacuum the workpiece to be immersed in a fully sealed container, inject the impregnating solution into it by pressure difference method, and then apply a certain pressure to make the impregnating solution quickly and thoroughly soak all the cracks of the workpiece, so as to achieve the best effect of impregnation.
Vacuum dipping machine application and characteristics ?
Air dipping machine is mainly used in the insulation dipping process of coils of various medium and small transformers, inductors, ballasts, relay contactors, motors, motors, electronic mid-cycle, frequency modulators and other electronic components. It can improve the permeability and filling rate of insulating paint, thereby improving the overall mechanical strength, insulation strength, moisture-proof and mildew-proof properties of electrical coils. It is also suitable for resin filling of various metal film capacitors, vacuum degassing process of electrolytic capacitors and medium and small resin crafts. Its advantages are permeation, filling, uniform degassing, thorough degassing, short time, simple and safe operation. Pollution-free. Vacuum degassing process for all kinds of plastic PU raw materials.
The coil is insulated under vacuum negative pressure. The insulating oil can penetrate into every tiny pore and void of the coil quickly, evenly and thoroughly, and the surface is smooth. Through vacuum insulation treatment, the insulation performance of the product can be greatly improved, the power consumption, vibration noise and low temperature rise of the product can be reduced, and the quality of the product can be improved and the service life of the product can be prolonged. Therefore, vacuum impregnation is an equipment which can not be compared with traditional impregnation and can improve the market competitiveness. Vacuum dipping can shorten the soaking time by tens of times compared with traditional dipping process, shorten the time and loss of materials in the process of oil dropping, directly reduce the production cost, and improve the product quality and market competitiveness. Therefore, vacuum impregnating machine is the necessary production equipment for modern electronic industry with high standards and requirements. It is also the necessary production equipment for products to enter the international market competition.
Vacuum Pressure Dipping Equipment Safety Operating Regulations
1. The viscosity of insulating paint should be checked regularly. When insulating paint or solvent is added, the open fire device should be stopped in the workshop to avoid danger.
2. The dipping cylinder is the key equipment of the machine. During operation, attention must be paid to the height of the dipping solution to avoid affecting the vacuum pump. If the dipping liquid level exceeds the height, the paint valve should be closed, and the head of the dipping cylinder should be opened, and the paint should be repainted immediately. Clean up and check whether the vacuum buffer is painted in. If necessary, clean up before use.
3. Vacuum pumps should be maintained regularly. When the vacuum degree does not meet the requirements, all vacuum systems should be carefully checked. When problems are found, they should be repaired and recorded in time. When the solvent contained in insulating paint exceeds 30%, the number of oil changes of vacuum pumps should be increased. If the vacuum system does not leak and the vacuum does not meet the requirements, the vacuum pump oil should be replaced.
4. When electric control and motor are used in every shift, attention should be paid to the operation and maintenance should be carried out in case of abnormality.
Seven points should be paid attention to when using dippers (such as vacuum dippers):
1. Before doing homework, check whether the motor is running in the right direction to avoid oil ingestion into the paint immersion cylinder.
2. Machinery with separate automatic and manual buttons should not be opened at the same time in order to avoid damaging electrical components and deviate from process control.
3. Checking the oil level of vacuum pump should reach the scale scale.
4. The pressure oil of the front end of the vacuum cylinder should reach 2/3 of the total volume.
5. Check whether there are signs of leakage or blockage in vacuum machine pipes.
6. If the seal ring of the cylinder is damaged, it can not rise and fall successfully and needs to be changed.
7. Whether the sealing of windows and boxes of dippers is good or not, if it is not well sealed, the improper vacuum expression of sealing rings should be replaced and sealed with sealant, refueling the transmission departments 1-2 times a week.