Ultra-high-temperature ceramics generally refer to the most heat-resistant advanced ceramics that can still be used as usual under severe environmental conditions at temperatures above 2000°C. They are mainly boride, carbides, and composites of Group IV B and VB transition metals. At present, ultra-high temperature ceramics still have good oxidation resistance when the temperature reaches 1600°C.
Development trends: Aerospace, military weapons. Ultra-high temperature ceramic materials are mainly used in thermal protection systems for hypersonic missiles, space shuttles and other aircraft, such as the leading edge of the wing, the tip of the tip, and the hot end of the engine. They are the best alternatives to refractory metals. The ultra-high temperature field is the most promising. s material.
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump Application Industry
- How to choose high quality dry vacuum pump?
- Vacuum pump equipment suitable for degassing process
- Common vacuum flange in vacuum system
- How to use graphite rod in vacuum furnace
- vacuum gauges different classification
- Application of high temperature tubular resistance furnace
- water ring vacuum pump of dismantling and assembling
- Vacuum hot stove
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump in Vacuum Cooling
- Vacuum pumps are used in the mechanical industry
- vacuum solenoid valve principle and types
- The difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace
- Industrial durable single screw pump
- vacuum pump oil storage knowledge