Ultra-high-temperature ceramics generally refer to the most heat-resistant advanced ceramics that can still be used as usual under severe environmental conditions at temperatures above 2000°C. They are mainly boride, carbides, and composites of Group IV B and VB transition metals. At present, ultra-high temperature ceramics still have good oxidation resistance when the temperature reaches 1600°C.
Development trends: Aerospace, military weapons. Ultra-high temperature ceramic materials are mainly used in thermal protection systems for hypersonic missiles, space shuttles and other aircraft, such as the leading edge of the wing, the tip of the tip, and the hot end of the engine. They are the best alternatives to refractory metals. The ultra-high temperature field is the most promising. s material.
- Do you know the function of vacuum sintering furnace?
- Non-ferrous metal alloy vacuum furnace smelting
- Gas Carburizing Process
- Installation requirements for vacuum return furnace
- Operating procedure of vacuum brazing furnace
- vacuum pump is used in machinery industry
- Pumping rate of Roots vacuum pump unit
- Axle vacuum metallurgy melting
- Piston vacuum pump installation
- Solar panel
- The service life of vacuum furnace is 30 years
- Evaporation vacuum coating machine
- Magnetron sputtering coating
- 2BV series water ring vacuum pump application
- Application of laser quenching technology for automobile die