For more than half a century, the temperature-bearing capacity of cast turbine blades has increased from around 750°C in the 1940s to around 1700°C in the 1990s. It should be said that this great achievement is the blade alloy, casting process, blade design and processing, and surface coating. The common contributions made by all parties in all aspects of development.
The development of a new type of aeroengine is a powerful driving force for the development of cast superalloys, while the continuous progress of the casting process is the strong backing for the development of cast high temperature Taiwanese gold. In the past half-century, there have been many innovations in the fused casting process that have played an important role in the development of superalloys. Three of these events have been the most important: the invention of vacuum smelting technology, the development of investment casting processes, and the rise of directional solidification technology. The
Vacuum melting technology. Vacuum melting can significantly reduce the content of impurities and gases that are harmful to mechanical properties in the high temperature cartridge, and can precisely control the alloy composition. Makes the alloy stable in performance.
Investment casting process. The development of investment casting technology at home and abroad has resulted in the continuous development of cast vanes, from the initial solid blade to the hollow blade, from the machining residual blade to the non-remaining blade, to the oriented (single crystal) hollow non-remaining blade, the shape of the blade and The cavity is also becoming more and more complex; the appearance of the hollow air-cooled blade not only reduces the weight of the blade, but also improves the temperature-bearing capacity of the blade.
- Vacuum aluminizing machine
- Vacuum parts function
- Annealing of copper and processed copper alloys
- Multi-functional Vacuum Coating Machine
- Vacuum dehydroxyl furnace
- Ultra-high-temperature ceramics
- Aluminum alloy brazing process
- Ceramic Fuselage Technology of Mobile Phone in 5G Era
- How does a true air quenching furnace prevent metal volatilization
- What are the common problems in vacuum induction furnace smelting
- A vacuum pump for a turbine molecule
- Thermal evaporation
- What are the advantages of vacuum heat treatment technology
- How to start the water ring vacuum pump properly
- Vacuum furnace system