Marine new material industry
The cost of marine resources exploration is high, while titanium and titanium alloy have good performance of light weight, high strength, good corrosion resistance, especially good corrosion resistance to sea water and ocean atmosphere. It is a fine lightweight structural material, and especially suitable for light marine equipment. So it is called "marine metal".
Russia, the United States and other developed countries have used a lot of titanium alloys in aircraft equipment such as aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, conventional submarines and surface submarines.
The melting and pouring of titanium alloys are realized by vacuum electrode consumable furnace, vacuum melting furnace and vacuum condensing shell furnace.
- Vacuum Brazing of Aluminum Frame
- Multi-chamber vacuum continuous heat treatment furnace
- Vacuum system in Chemical Production
- Screw chiller supply
- Application Method of Roots Blower with Three Leaves
- The design of large vacuum tempering furnace temperature uniformity
- Vacuum Furnace Classification
- The cause of explosion in vacuum furnace is analyzed
- The heat treatment exhibition in 2018
- diffusion pump working principle
- Air - cooled lutz liquid ring unit
- Low Tempering Process
- Vacuum tempering furnace heating process
- Refractory metal intermediate compound powder heating and sintering
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump Installation