Marine new material industry
The cost of marine resources exploration is high, while titanium and titanium alloy have good performance of light weight, high strength, good corrosion resistance, especially good corrosion resistance to sea water and ocean atmosphere. It is a fine lightweight structural material, and especially suitable for light marine equipment. So it is called "marine metal".
Russia, the United States and other developed countries have used a lot of titanium alloys in aircraft equipment such as aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, conventional submarines and surface submarines.
The melting and pouring of titanium alloys are realized by vacuum electrode consumable furnace, vacuum melting furnace and vacuum condensing shell furnace.
- How to properly configure vacuum pump piping system in paper production line
- water ring vacuum pump surge tank function
- Selection Requirements of Vacuum Pump Oil
- Vacuum Furnace Cooling System
- Air cooled Roots Vacuum Pump Unit in Thermal Power Plant
- Roots Vacuum Pump Sealing Device
- Reciprocating vacuum pump
- What are the causes of vacuum furnace explosion
- liquid ring vacuum pump system advantages
- What is vacuum gas drying
- water ring vacuum pump failure analysis
- vacuum heating furnace working principle
- vacuum valve in particle accelerator system
- Supply vacuum pressure dipping equipment
- 2BV series water ring vacuum pump application