Marine new material industry
The cost of marine resources exploration is high, while titanium and titanium alloy have good performance of light weight, high strength, good corrosion resistance, especially good corrosion resistance to sea water and ocean atmosphere. It is a fine lightweight structural material, and especially suitable for light marine equipment. So it is called "marine metal".
Russia, the United States and other developed countries have used a lot of titanium alloys in aircraft equipment such as aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, conventional submarines and surface submarines.
The melting and pouring of titanium alloys are realized by vacuum electrode consumable furnace, vacuum melting furnace and vacuum condensing shell furnace.
- Heat treatment equipment and characteristics
- Vacuum metallurgy technology
- Heating element in the heating chamber of a vacuum furnace
- Single chamber horizontal high temperature sintering vacuum furnace
- Vacuum pump in printed matter
- Difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace
- Surface hardness test of workpiece after heat treatment
- 2BV Vacuum Pump Price
- Rotary Vacuum Pump in Power Plant Condenser
- Operating procedures for vacuum coating
- Roots vacuum pump
- Basic knowledge of small vacuum pump
- Superiority of multi chamber continuous vacuum furnace
- Multi-chamber vacuum continuous heat treatment furnace
- What are the functions of vacuum heat treatment equipment