Marine new material industry
The cost of marine resources exploration is high, while titanium and titanium alloy have good performance of light weight, high strength, good corrosion resistance, especially good corrosion resistance to sea water and ocean atmosphere. It is a fine lightweight structural material, and especially suitable for light marine equipment. So it is called "marine metal".
Russia, the United States and other developed countries have used a lot of titanium alloys in aircraft equipment such as aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, conventional submarines and surface submarines.
The melting and pouring of titanium alloys are realized by vacuum electrode consumable furnace, vacuum melting furnace and vacuum condensing shell furnace.
- Vacuum pump in vacuum distillation
- Thermal evaporation
- The application of water ring vacuum pump in thermal power plant
- Magnetic material high temperature graphite furnace
- Small turbine molecular pump
- The system structure of vacuum hot pressing furnace
- Effect of heat treated alloys in deformation
- Vacuum carburizing furnace process
- working principle of liquid ring vacuum pump
- Introduction to hot air circulation drying equipment
- Water ring vacuum pump
- Supply vacuum degreasing furnace
- Composition of the diffusion pumping system
- Ultra-high-temperature ceramics
- vacuum coating machine detailed structure