Marine new material industry
The cost of marine resources exploration is high, while titanium and titanium alloy have good performance of light weight, high strength, good corrosion resistance, especially good corrosion resistance to sea water and ocean atmosphere. It is a fine lightweight structural material, and especially suitable for light marine equipment. So it is called "marine metal".
Russia, the United States and other developed countries have used a lot of titanium alloys in aircraft equipment such as aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, conventional submarines and surface submarines.
The melting and pouring of titanium alloys are realized by vacuum electrode consumable furnace, vacuum melting furnace and vacuum condensing shell furnace.
- Heat treatment of high temperature alloy
- Magnetron Multi-arc Coating Machine
- What are the advantages of pressure sintering furnace
- Double chamber gas quenching vacuum furnace
- Precautions for vacuum furnace heating process
- Common troubleshooting methods for water ring vacuum pump
- Vacuum degreaser sintering furnace making method
- Vacuum dump furnace
- An important part of a vacuum furnace
- 2 rotary vane vacuum pump
- vacuum system in heavy steel industry application
- Magnetron sputtering coating
- Piston type oilless vacuum pump
- Medium frequency melting furnace
- Supply vacuum degreasing furnace