Marine new material industry
The cost of marine resources exploration is high, while titanium and titanium alloy have good performance of light weight, high strength, good corrosion resistance, especially good corrosion resistance to sea water and ocean atmosphere. It is a fine lightweight structural material, and especially suitable for light marine equipment. So it is called "marine metal".
Russia, the United States and other developed countries have used a lot of titanium alloys in aircraft equipment such as aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, conventional submarines and surface submarines.
The melting and pouring of titanium alloys are realized by vacuum electrode consumable furnace, vacuum melting furnace and vacuum condensing shell furnace.
- Vacuum brazing
- Piston Vacuum Pump in Wood Impregnation
- Vacuum Pump in Vacuum Die Casting
- Automatic UV coating machine
- What makes your single-stage vacuum pump worth buying?
- Magnetron sputtering vacuum coating machine
- Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace Types
- Vacuum Hot Press Furnace for Sintering Advanced Ceramics
- Quality process of aluminum alloy vacuum brazing
- Heat treatment of thermoforming spring
- Vacuum drying oven use methods and precautions
- Choose the right vacuum pump for your acrylic vacuum chamber
- Operation instructions of vacuum sintering furnace
- 2BV series water ring vacuum pump application
- Cemented carbide tool welding furnace RVB-T120