Ring gear vacuum heat treatment furnace
The flywheel ring gear is mounted on the outer edge of the flywheel after being heated. After cooling, it is fastened on the outer edge of the flywheel to mesh with the starter gear, drive the crankshaft to rotate, and start the engine.
The ring gear is usually made of 45 or 40Cr steel.
The manufacturing process is as follows:
Blank Forging - Blank Inspection - Conditioning - Lathe Processing - Hobbing - Drilling - Quenching - High Temperature Tempering - Testing - Testing - Oil Packaging.
SIMUWU offer vacuum heat treatment furnace RVGQ series for 45Cr or 40Cr steel ring gear quenching, tempering, nitriding, and carburizing.
- Magnetron Multi-arc Coating Machine
- Vacuum drying oven
- Boron Carbide B4C Sintering
- Auto flywheel sintering furnace
- Nitriding furnace
- 2BE3 series water ring vacuum pump
- Water ring vacuum pump with air eject
- 2 rotary vane vacuum pump
- Vacuum pumps are used in the power industry
- Rotary vane vacuum pump in vacuum forming and laminating process
- 20CrMnTi gear heat treatment
- Vacuum metallurgy technology
- Resistive Evaporation Coating Machine
- Vertical vacuum furnace
- Resistive Evaporation Vacuum Coating Machine