Ring gear vacuum heat treatment furnace
The flywheel ring gear is mounted on the outer edge of the flywheel after being heated. After cooling, it is fastened on the outer edge of the flywheel to mesh with the starter gear, drive the crankshaft to rotate, and start the engine.
The ring gear is usually made of 45 or 40Cr steel.
The manufacturing process is as follows:
Blank Forging - Blank Inspection - Conditioning - Lathe Processing - Hobbing - Drilling - Quenching - High Temperature Tempering - Testing - Testing - Oil Packaging.
SIMUWU offer vacuum heat treatment furnace RVGQ series for 45Cr or 40Cr steel ring gear quenching, tempering, nitriding, and carburizing.
- Surface hardening of powder metallurgy parts
- Vacuum pump for filter equipment
- Heating element in the heating chamber of a vacuum furnace
- Vacuum carburizing heat treatment process
- Vacuum pumps are used in the power industry
- Vacuum pump in feeder
- Vacuum carburizing and high-pressure gas quenching in industry
- Vacuum Metalizing
- Multi atmosphere vacuum sintering furnace for cemented carbide
- Vacuum atmosphere furnace troubleshooting method
- Liquid ring vacuum pump external drainage recycling device
- High Temperature Vacuum Atmosphere Furnace
- Thermal insulation of vacuum brazing furnace
- Vacuum pump for remove steam
- vacuum pump shaft hole wear cause analysis and solution