Ring gear vacuum heat treatment furnace
The flywheel ring gear is mounted on the outer edge of the flywheel after being heated. After cooling, it is fastened on the outer edge of the flywheel to mesh with the starter gear, drive the crankshaft to rotate, and start the engine.
The ring gear is usually made of 45 or 40Cr steel.
The manufacturing process is as follows:
Blank Forging - Blank Inspection - Conditioning - Lathe Processing - Hobbing - Drilling - Quenching - High Temperature Tempering - Testing - Testing - Oil Packaging.
SIMUWU offer vacuum heat treatment furnace RVGQ series for 45Cr or 40Cr steel ring gear quenching, tempering, nitriding, and carburizing.
- Selection Requirements of Vacuum Pump Oil
- Method of Selecting Main Pump for Vacuum Pump System
- Refractories in vacuum furnaces
- liquid ring vacuum pump in chemical industry
- How to Choose the Correct Vacuum Furnace
- working principle of liquid ring vacuum pump
- vacuum dryer maintenance
- Vacuum heat treatment furnace vacuum system
- vacuum coating machine
- Rotary Vacuum Pump in Pulp and Paper Making Technology
- Heat treatment of titanium
- Vacuum heat treatment of aviation industry
- Horizontal vacuum sintering furnace operation process
- The cause of explosion in vacuum furnace is analyzed
- Water Ring Vacuum Pump Type Suggestions