Ring gear vacuum heat treatment furnace
The flywheel ring gear is mounted on the outer edge of the flywheel after being heated. After cooling, it is fastened on the outer edge of the flywheel to mesh with the starter gear, drive the crankshaft to rotate, and start the engine.
The ring gear is usually made of 45 or 40Cr steel.
The manufacturing process is as follows:
Blank Forging - Blank Inspection - Conditioning - Lathe Processing - Hobbing - Drilling - Quenching - High Temperature Tempering - Testing - Testing - Oil Packaging.
SIMUWU offer vacuum heat treatment furnace RVGQ series for 45Cr or 40Cr steel ring gear quenching, tempering, nitriding, and carburizing.
- NASH Vacuum Pump in Power Industry Application
- Heat treatment process of H13 steel
- Brazing technology in diamond tools application
- Application of vacuum pump
- Vacuum heat treatment
- Thermal evaporation
- Proper starting method of water ring vacuum pump
- Common troubleshooting methods for water ring vacuum pump
- How to use graphite rod in vacuum furnace
- Multi-arc magnetron sputtering coating machine
- The application of vacuum pump in industrial sector
- Dry Pump Fertilizer Industry
- Heat precautions for high temperature vacuum furnace
- Cold bed smelting of titanium alloy
- Practical Application of Central Vacuum System in Large-scale Experimental Equipment