Ring gear vacuum heat treatment furnace
The flywheel ring gear is mounted on the outer edge of the flywheel after being heated. After cooling, it is fastened on the outer edge of the flywheel to mesh with the starter gear, drive the crankshaft to rotate, and start the engine.
The ring gear is usually made of 45 or 40Cr steel.
The manufacturing process is as follows:
Blank Forging - Blank Inspection - Conditioning - Lathe Processing - Hobbing - Drilling - Quenching - High Temperature Tempering - Testing - Testing - Oil Packaging.
SIMUWU offer vacuum heat treatment furnace RVGQ series for 45Cr or 40Cr steel ring gear quenching, tempering, nitriding, and carburizing.
- Heat treatment of high temperature fasteners
- vacuum solenoid valve principle and types
- Optical coating machine
- Aluminum alloy cable aging annealing furnace
- silicon carbide material structure
- Vacuum pump vacuum degasser
- Rotary vane vacuum pump in coal processing
- What factors will affect the use effect of vacuum freeze dryer
- Vacuum parts function
- Safe Operation of Vacuum Sintering Furnace
- water ring vacuum pump impeller rotor technology
- Common graphite elements of vacuum furnace
- Vacuum multi arc ion plating machine is stainless steel
- helium mass spectrometer leak detector classification and structure principle
- vacuum oil filling equipment working process