Ring gear vacuum heat treatment furnace
The flywheel ring gear is mounted on the outer edge of the flywheel after being heated. After cooling, it is fastened on the outer edge of the flywheel to mesh with the starter gear, drive the crankshaft to rotate, and start the engine.
The ring gear is usually made of 45 or 40Cr steel.
The manufacturing process is as follows:
Blank Forging - Blank Inspection - Conditioning - Lathe Processing - Hobbing - Drilling - Quenching - High Temperature Tempering - Testing - Testing - Oil Packaging.
SIMUWU offer vacuum heat treatment furnace RVGQ series for 45Cr or 40Cr steel ring gear quenching, tempering, nitriding, and carburizing.
- control valve overview
- SPS discharge plasma sintering furnace
- What is vacuum gas drying
- Application effect of heat treatment technology
- Precautions for use of vacuum pump oil
- Composition and type of low vacuum unit
- Principle and system characteristics of vacuum chamber helium mass spectrometry leak detection
- Disc dryer application
- What is zirconia
- Vacuum rake dryer for organic waste treatment
- Roots blower
- Thermal insulation of vacuum brazing furnace
- Multi-arc magnetron sputtering coating machine
- vacuum heat treatment furnace corrosion and protection
- Large diameter vacuum butterfly valve