Ring gear vacuum heat treatment furnace
The flywheel ring gear is mounted on the outer edge of the flywheel after being heated. After cooling, it is fastened on the outer edge of the flywheel to mesh with the starter gear, drive the crankshaft to rotate, and start the engine.
The ring gear is usually made of 45 or 40Cr steel.
The manufacturing process is as follows:
Blank Forging - Blank Inspection - Conditioning - Lathe Processing - Hobbing - Drilling - Quenching - High Temperature Tempering - Testing - Testing - Oil Packaging.
SIMUWU offer vacuum heat treatment furnace RVGQ series for 45Cr or 40Cr steel ring gear quenching, tempering, nitriding, and carburizing.
- Vacuum pump in vacuum distillation
- Optical coating machine
- The difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace
- Vertical vacuum sintering furnace
- Roots vacuum pump working principle
- Heat Treatment Furnace in Bearing Industry
- vacuum pump is used in the semiconductor manufacturing industry
- High Temperature Vacuum Diffusion Welding Molding Machine
- The use of Liquid ring vacuum pump
- PVD coating technology
- Pumping rate of Roots vacuum pump unit
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump Application Industry
- Vacuum Pump System in Vacuum Packaging
- Heat Treatment of Automotive Parts
- Graphene electrooptic device