Ring gear vacuum heat treatment furnace
The flywheel ring gear is mounted on the outer edge of the flywheel after being heated. After cooling, it is fastened on the outer edge of the flywheel to mesh with the starter gear, drive the crankshaft to rotate, and start the engine.
The ring gear is usually made of 45 or 40Cr steel.
The manufacturing process is as follows:
Blank Forging - Blank Inspection - Conditioning - Lathe Processing - Hobbing - Drilling - Quenching - High Temperature Tempering - Testing - Testing - Oil Packaging.
SIMUWU offer vacuum heat treatment furnace RVGQ series for 45Cr or 40Cr steel ring gear quenching, tempering, nitriding, and carburizing.
- flash dryer structure design and operation
- Leak detection of helium mass spectrometer on high voltage DC relay
- water ring vacuum pump anticorrosion method
- Selection of quenching medium in fastener processing
- Installation of water ring vacuum pump unit
- difference between explosion-proof solenoid valve and common solenoid valve
- Piston Vacuum Pump in Gas Recovery
- Vertical Vacuum Sintering Furnace Price
- Top ten precautions for vacuum sintering furnace installation
- zirconia ceramics plastic processing technology
- Single stage rotary vane pump and double stage rotary vane pump
- Vacuum Furnace Production Technology
- 2BV series water ring vacuum pump application
- 2018 Japan vacuum show
- Roots vacuum pump unit operation