Beryllium copper vacuum heat treatment
Beryllium copper is a copper alloy with ruthenium as the main alloying element, also known as beryllium bronze.
It is the best high-grade elastic material in copper alloys, with high strength, elasticity, hardness, fatigue strength, small elasticity lag, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, cold resistance, high conductivity, non-magnetic, impact does not produce sparks, etc. a series of excellent physical, chemical and mechanical properties.
Beryllium copper is divided into processed bronze and cast bronze.
The commonly used processed beryllium bronzes include Cu-2Be-0.3Ni and Cu-1.9Be-0.3Ni-0.2Ti.
Beryllium bronze is a heat-treated strengthening alloy.
Processed beryllium bronze is mainly used as a variety of advanced elastic components, especially various components that require good conductive properties, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, cold resistance, and no magnetism, and are used in large quantities as bellows, diaphragms, bellows, and microswitches, etc.
Casting bronze is used for explosion-proof tools, various molds, bearings, bearings, bushings, gears, and various electrodes.
Beryllium copper is a supersaturated solid solution copper-based alloy. It is a non-ferrous alloy with good combination of mechanical properties, physical properties, chemical properties and corrosion resistance. After solid solution and aging treatment, it has high strength limit, elastic limit, yield limit and fatigue limit equivalent to special steel. At the same time, it also possesses high electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, high hardness and wear resistance, high creep resistance and corrosion resistance, and is widely used in the manufacture of various types of mold inserts to replace steel molds with high precision and complex shapes, welding electrode materials, die-casting machines, punches for injection molding machines, wear-resisting and anti-corrosion work. Beryllium copper strip is applied to micro-motor brushes, mobile phones, batteries, and products, and is an indispensable important industrial material for national economic construction.
Beryllium copper parameters:
Hardness before quenching 200-250HV
Hardness after quenching ≥36-42HRC
Quenching temperature 315℃≈600°F
Quenching time 2 hours
Softening temperature 930℃
Softening hardness 135±35HV
Tensile strength ≥1000mPa
Yield strength (0.2%) MPa: 1035
Elastic Modulus (GPa): 128
Thermal conductivity ≥105w/m.k20℃
RVA series vacuum annealing furnace is suitable for beryllium bronze annealing, while RVGQ series vacuum heat treatment is suitable for beryllium bronze quenching. Let us know your detailed requirement, we will suggestion you the best furnace configuration.
- Heat treatment process of gearbox gear
- vacuum gauges different classification
- How to solve the problem of vacuum pump not pumping out of liquid
- microwave vacuum dryer technology
- Top ten precautions for vacuum sintering furnace installation
- Roots blower main specifications
- internal heat vacuum heat-treatment furnace advantages and disadvantages
- Classification and installation of muffle furnace
- Dry Vacuum Pump Manufacturers
- Five common heat treatment processes
- How to Select Water Ring Vacuum Pump
- Pumping rate of Roots vacuum pump unit
- clean water centrifugal pump maintenance
- Vacuum Gas Quenching Furnace Cautions
- How to Determine the Limit Vacuum of Vacuum Pump System