Tungsten copper alloy vacuum lab sintering furnace
Tungsten-copper alloys are alloys of tungsten and copper. Commonly used alloys contain 10% to 50% copper. The alloy is prepared by a powder metallurgy method and has good electrical and thermal conductivity, good high temperature strength and certain plasticity. At very high temperatures, such as above 3000℃, the copper in the alloy is liquefied and evaporates, absorbing a lot of heat and lowering the surface temperature of the material. So this kind of material is also called metal sweating material.
Tungsten-copper alloys have a wide range of applications, a large part of which are used in aerospace, aerospace, electronics, electric power, metallurgy, machinery, and sports equipment. Secondly, it is also used to manufacture arc-explosive high-voltage electrical switch contacts, rocket nozzle throat linings, tail rudders, and other high-temperature components, as well as electrical processing electrodes, high temperature molds, and other applications that require electrical and thermal conductivity and high temperatures occasion.
The powder metallurgy method for the production of tungsten copper alloy process for the milling - mixing ingredients - pressing - sintering - seepage - cold processing.
Tungsten-copper alloys combine the advantages of metal tungsten and copper, in which tungsten has a high melting point (3410℃ for tungsten and 1080°C for copper) and a high density (19.34g/cm3 for tungsten and 8.89g/cm3 for copper). Copper has superior conductive and thermal conductivity. Tungsten-copper alloy (WCu7~WCu50 in general composition) has uniform microstructure, high temperature resistance, high strength, arc erosion resistance and high density; moderate conductivity and thermal conductivity, and is widely used in military high-temperature materials, high-voltage switch electrical alloys, electrode processing electrodes, microelectronic materials, as components and components are widely used in aerospace, aviation, electronics, electric power, metallurgy, machinery, sports equipment and other industries.
SIMUWU lab furnace is mainly for the material’s research and development, we provide vacuum lab sintering furnace just right for tungsten copper material research, for more details, please contact SIMUWU.
- H13 Steel of Heat treatment process
- Cold bed smelting of titanium alloy
- Liquid ring vacuum pump for degasser
- Maintenance skills of roots vacuum pump
- liquid ring vacuum pump for foam forming
- New coal gasification system for industrial electric furnaces
- There are several types of vacuum brazing furnaces
- Powder metallurgy medical stainless steel 3D printing
- Roots water ring vacuum unit
- Pneumatic diaphragm pump
- Vacuum furnace application industry
- SPS discharge plasma sintering furnace
- Vacuum heat treatment furnace for oxide metal powder
- Heat treatment of parts with holes
- Vacuum pumps are used in the mechanical industry