Tungsten copper alloy vacuum lab sintering furnace
Tungsten-copper alloys are alloys of tungsten and copper. Commonly used alloys contain 10% to 50% copper. The alloy is prepared by a powder metallurgy method and has good electrical and thermal conductivity, good high temperature strength and certain plasticity. At very high temperatures, such as above 3000℃, the copper in the alloy is liquefied and evaporates, absorbing a lot of heat and lowering the surface temperature of the material. So this kind of material is also called metal sweating material.
Tungsten-copper alloys have a wide range of applications, a large part of which are used in aerospace, aerospace, electronics, electric power, metallurgy, machinery, and sports equipment. Secondly, it is also used to manufacture arc-explosive high-voltage electrical switch contacts, rocket nozzle throat linings, tail rudders, and other high-temperature components, as well as electrical processing electrodes, high temperature molds, and other applications that require electrical and thermal conductivity and high temperatures occasion.
The powder metallurgy method for the production of tungsten copper alloy process for the milling - mixing ingredients - pressing - sintering - seepage - cold processing.
Tungsten-copper alloys combine the advantages of metal tungsten and copper, in which tungsten has a high melting point (3410℃ for tungsten and 1080°C for copper) and a high density (19.34g/cm3 for tungsten and 8.89g/cm3 for copper). Copper has superior conductive and thermal conductivity. Tungsten-copper alloy (WCu7~WCu50 in general composition) has uniform microstructure, high temperature resistance, high strength, arc erosion resistance and high density; moderate conductivity and thermal conductivity, and is widely used in military high-temperature materials, high-voltage switch electrical alloys, electrode processing electrodes, microelectronic materials, as components and components are widely used in aerospace, aviation, electronics, electric power, metallurgy, machinery, sports equipment and other industries.
SIMUWU lab furnace is mainly for the material’s research and development, we provide vacuum lab sintering furnace just right for tungsten copper material research, for more details, please contact SIMUWU.
- Difference between Water Ring Vacuum Pump and Screw Vacuum Pump
- Structure of vacuum brazing furnace
- Quenching operation process of steel
- How to maintain vacuum brazing furnace
- Which is the best industrial ceramics
- Heating Sintering of Refractory Metal Intermediate Compound Powder
- Vacuum Gas Quenching Furnace for Powder Materials
- Vacuum Induction Furnace Selection of Refractories for Cored
- Vacuum pressure impregnation system
- Vacuum rake dryer for organic waste treatment
- Rotary vane vacuum pump in natural gas treatment process
- Graphite accessories of vacuum furnace
- Oil free Vacuum Pump in Saccharification Process
- Vacuum pump rolling bearings
- Rake type vacuum dryer, suitable for low temperature drying of solvent recovery, oxygen free and hea