Tungsten copper alloy vacuum lab sintering furnace
Tungsten-copper alloys are alloys of tungsten and copper. Commonly used alloys contain 10% to 50% copper. The alloy is prepared by a powder metallurgy method and has good electrical and thermal conductivity, good high temperature strength and certain plasticity. At very high temperatures, such as above 3000℃, the copper in the alloy is liquefied and evaporates, absorbing a lot of heat and lowering the surface temperature of the material. So this kind of material is also called metal sweating material.
Tungsten-copper alloys have a wide range of applications, a large part of which are used in aerospace, aerospace, electronics, electric power, metallurgy, machinery, and sports equipment. Secondly, it is also used to manufacture arc-explosive high-voltage electrical switch contacts, rocket nozzle throat linings, tail rudders, and other high-temperature components, as well as electrical processing electrodes, high temperature molds, and other applications that require electrical and thermal conductivity and high temperatures occasion.
The powder metallurgy method for the production of tungsten copper alloy process for the milling - mixing ingredients - pressing - sintering - seepage - cold processing.
Tungsten-copper alloys combine the advantages of metal tungsten and copper, in which tungsten has a high melting point (3410℃ for tungsten and 1080°C for copper) and a high density (19.34g/cm3 for tungsten and 8.89g/cm3 for copper). Copper has superior conductive and thermal conductivity. Tungsten-copper alloy (WCu7~WCu50 in general composition) has uniform microstructure, high temperature resistance, high strength, arc erosion resistance and high density; moderate conductivity and thermal conductivity, and is widely used in military high-temperature materials, high-voltage switch electrical alloys, electrode processing electrodes, microelectronic materials, as components and components are widely used in aerospace, aviation, electronics, electric power, metallurgy, machinery, sports equipment and other industries.
SIMUWU lab furnace is mainly for the material’s research and development, we provide vacuum lab sintering furnace just right for tungsten copper material research, for more details, please contact SIMUWU.
- Composition and type of low vacuum unit
- What are the advantages of pressure sintering furnace
- Vacuum hot-press sintering Fe-Ni/Zr2P2WO12 composite
- Operating procedure of vacuum brazing furnace
- Centrifugal pump
- vacuum coating machine detailed structure
- Heat treatment process and application of die casting die
- How to start the water ring vacuum pump properly
- Automatic thermal evaporation system
- Application of liquid nitrogen in heat treatment of materials
- Operation of ion nitriding furnace
- Working principle of screw vacuum pump
- The application of water ring vacuum pump in coal mine industry
- Vacuum brazing of EGR cooler
- Tool hard coating equipment