Silicon carbide vacuum sintering furnace
Emery, also known as silicon carbide (SiC), is produced by the high-temperature smelting of resistance furnaces using quartz sand, petroleum coke (or coal coke), wood chips (need to add salt when producing green silicon carbide) and other raw materials. Silicon carbide also has a rare mineral, Moissanite, in nature. Silicon carbide is also called carbon silica. Among the non-oxide high-tech refractory raw materials such as C, N, B, etc., silicon carbide is the most widely used and the most economical one, and it can be called gold grit or refractory sand.
Silicon carbide due to the chemical performance is stable, high thermal conductivity, thermal expansion coefficient is small, wear-resisting performance is good, except for abrasive, there are many other USES, such as: silicon carbide powder coated with a special process in the turbine impeller or cylinder wall, can improve the wear resistance and prolong the service life of the 1 ~ 2 times; It is used to make high grade refractories, heat shock, small volume, light weight and high energy saving effect.
One of silicon carbide products, silicon carbide ceramics has high hardness, high corrosion resistance and high high temperature strength, which makes silicon carbide ceramics have been widely used.
In the application on the seal ring: silicon carbide ceramic good chemical corrosion resistance, high strength, high hardness, good wear resistance, small friction coefficient, and high temperature resistance, thus making ring is an ideal material. When paired with graphite material, its friction coefficient is smaller than alumina ceramic and hard alloy, so it can be used in high PV value, especially in the condition of strong acid and strong alkali. The SIC - type 1 atmospheric pressure sintering silicon carbide products, with high density, high hardness, large production batch, can produce the characteristics of the complex shape product, suitable for high performance of seal, especially high PV value and resistant to strong acid, strong alkali condition. The SIC-3 SIC ceramic products are graphite - containing silicon carbide materials. Due to the silicon carbide substrate containing large amounts of dispersed small graphite particles, when paired with other materials used, its friction coefficient is very small, has a good self-lubricating performance, especially suitable for making gas seal or seals used in the dry friction condition, which makes the service life of seals and working reliability.
Silicon carbide has four major application areas, namely: functional ceramics, advanced refractory materials, abrasives, and metallurgical raw materials.
SIMUWU vacuum furnace provide the small size and lab scale furnace for the customer to research and develop SIC material and products, the furnace with Omron PLC and can operate automatic, easy operation, simple and safety.
- The system structure of vacuum hot pressing furnace
- Water ring vacuum pump used in metallurgical industry
- Vacuum Pump in Chemical Production
- Cemented carbide tool welding furnace RVB-T180
- Process Chemistry of Multistage Roots Pump
- Roots Rotary Plate Vacuum Unit for Medical Vacuum Refrigeration
- Piston Vacuum Pump Metal Spraying Coating
- Repair and maintenance of vacuum sintering furnace
- Enhanced heat treatment of processed copper alloy
- Vacuum High Pressure Gas cooled Quenching Technology
- How to deal with the vibration noise of the vacuum pump unit
- Low pressure vacuum carburizing furnace
- Vertical high temperature vacuum sintering furnace control system
- Manufacturing method of silicon carbide sintering body
- Vacuum pump for steaming frame