Graphene (two-dimensional carbon material)
Graphene is a two-dimensional carbon nanomaterial composed of carbon atoms and hexagonal spheroidal lattices composed of sp2 hybrid orbitals.
Graphene has excellent optical, electrical, and mechanical properties, and has important application prospects in materials science, micro-nano processing, energy, biomedicine, and drug delivery, and is considered to be a revolutionary material in the future.
Graphene common powder production methods are mechanical stripping method, redox method, SiC epitaxial growth method, thin film production method is chemical vapor deposition (CVD). On March 31, 2018, China's first fully automated mass production graphene organic solar photovoltaic electronic device production line was launched in Heze, Shandong Province. The project mainly produces graphene organic solar cells that can generate electricity under low light (hereinafter referred to as graphene OPV) has solved three major solar power problems: application limitations, sensitivity to angles, and difficulty in modeling.
Graphene can be made into a flexible transparent display composed of chemical sensors, transistors, multilayer graphene and glass fiber polyester bases, new energy batteries, flexible photovoltaic panels, graphene filters, hydrogen storage materials for the aerospace field The graphene sensor, a new photosensitive element, graphene has also been used to accelerate osteogenic differentiation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells, and is also used to fabricate epitaxial graphene-based biosensors on silicon carbide.
SIMUWU can provide the lab scale vacuum graphitization furnace according to your requirement to R&D.
- The oxygen content of free cutting steel in vacuum induction furnace
- Heat Treatment Manufacturing Technology of Plastic Mould
- How can we choose a vacuum pump unit that meets our requirements
- Vacuum brazing furnace for sale
- vacuum arc furnace structure
- Application of claw dry vacuum pump
- Small turbine molecular pump
- Rotary vane vacuum pump for vacuum handling
- Multi atmosphere vacuum sintering furnace for cemented carbide
- Choose the right vacuum pump for your acrylic vacuum chamber
- High Temperature Vacuum Brazing Furnace Operating Regulations
- liquid ring vacuum pump of vacuum packing
- The structure and working principle of the new vacuum furnace
- Heat treatment process and application of die casting die
- Vacuum Furnace Melting of Nickel and Its Alloys