20CrMnTi gear heat treatment
20CrMnTi is a carburized steel, and the carburized steel is usually a low carbon steel with a carbon content of 0.17%-0.24%. The drive gears used in automobiles are mostly made of Cr Mn Ti steel in hardenable carburizing steels, it has a high hardenability, especially with high low temperature impact toughness in the case of the quenching.
20CrMnTi surface carburizing and hardening treatment with steel. Good processability, small deformation, excellent fatigue resistance. It usually used for shaft, piston and spare parts, as well as special parts of automobile and aircraft.
20CrMnTi can be used to make important parts that can withstand high speed, medium or heavy load, impact and friction, such as crossheads of gears, ring gears, and gear shafts. It is a substitute steel of 18CrMnTi, widely used as a carburizing part. It is used in automobile and tractor industries for cross sections below 30mm and withstands high speed, medium or heavy loads as well as impacts. Important carburizing parts for friction, such as gears, shafts, ring gears Gear shafts, spindles for plain bearings, crossheads, claw clutches, worm gears, etc.
20CrMnTi heat treatment specification:
quenching: 880℃ for the first time, 870℃ for the second time, oil cooling; tempering 200℃, water cooling, air cooling.
20CrMnTi steel in the heating 860℃ insulation speed cooling to 680℃insulation after the air-cooled isothermal normalizing process and heating 960℃ insulation fog after the high-temperature normalizing process, the two processes are relatively different and role.
- Vacuum furnace graphite heating rod
- Dry Screw Vacuum Pump in Photovoltaic Industry
- copper heat treatment Methods and types
- Continuous magnetic control coating production line
- Oil diffusion pump price
- Common problems with heat treatment
- How to Choose the Suitable Vacuum Pump for Silicone Device
- Double chamber gas quenching vacuum furnace
- Vacuum Furnace Cooling System
- Special Reminder for Vacuum Sintering Furnace
- Common scrap reasons of vacuum brazing furnace
- Vacuum Sintering Furnace in MIM Industry
- Cemented carbide tool welding furnace RVB-T120
- Guided missile heat treatment
- High-pressure scroll blower Blow-Suction dual-purpose blower