Vacuum hot-press sintering Fe-Ni/Zr2P2WO12 composite
Fe-Ni/Zr2P2WO12 composites can be prepared by vacuum hot-pressing sintering; the average linear expansion coefficient decreases with increasing percentage of Zr2P2WO12 in different temperature ranges; the density of composites increases with Zr2P2WO12 content. Decreased, but the density reached more than 90%.
Iron-nickel alloy is an important alloy engineering material. When the content of nickel is about 36% and the content of iron is about 64%, it is called Invar. Invar alloys have a low coefficient of thermal expansion and are therefore widely used in satellites, picture tubes, display shadow masks, and electronic components. When the iron-nickel-based composite material is applied to the surface plating, it is required to have a low thermal expansion coefficient and a good thermal conductivity. Density is an important factor affecting the thermal conductivity of materials. For sintered bodies prepared by powder metallurgy, the density is almost a key factor that restricts the thermal conductivity of materials. Zr2P2WO12 (hereinafter referred to as ZWP) is a negative thermal expansion material and has a thermal expansion coefficient of -5x10-6 K-1 in the room temperature to 1073K temperature range. Therefore, this paper adopts a vacuum hot-press sintering method and adds a negative thermal expansion material ZWP. The obtained composite material can not only reduce its thermal expansion coefficient, but also ensure that the composite material has good compactness.
- Vacuum heat treatment furnace technology
- Rotary vane vacuum pump parameters
- Working principle of screw vacuum pump
- Vacuum smelting high pressure gas atomized powder
- What are the functions and classifications of a vacuum furnace?
- Surface hardness test of workpiece after heat treatment
- The system structure of vacuum hot pressing furnace
- Five factors influence the efficiency of vacuum pump
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump distillation pressure
- Application of Roots Liquid Ring Unit in Atmospheric and Vacuum Distillation Unit
- Vacuum pumps are used in the power industry
- Centrifugal pump
- Vacuum annealing
- The application of slide valve vacuum pump in industry
- Heat treatment of metals: Nitriding