Transformer Vacuum Drying Equipment Price
Min.Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets Transformer Vacuum Drying Equipment Price
Supply Ability: 2 Set/Sets per Month Transformer Vacuum Drying Equipment Price
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,
Price: Online consultation
- Product Details
- Technical Parameters
- Send Inquiry
Transformer vacuum drying equipment is manufactured according to the principle of transformer vacuum drying and the design and manufacture criterion of vacuum equipment. It is mainly used for drying the body of oil-immersed transformer, transformer and capacitor.
During the drying process, the equipment can change the pressure in the drying tank continuously, so that the product can be heated uniformly, and the evaporation water in the tank can be eliminated in time to prevent the iron core from rusting. Because of the gradual drying, the product deformation is small and the drying is more thorough. Because of its reasonable structure and process, the drying time is reduced by about 40-50% compared with conventional vacuum drying. It is a reliable, efficient and energy-saving process equipment.
Vacuum drying tank system:
1. Horizontal tank. Open the door by rotating side. When the door is closed in place, lock it manually.
2. Limit vacuum degree (no-load, cold state) is less than 30 Pa and leakage rate is less than 500 Pa.L/S.
3. The tank is heated by heated exhaust pipes, and the heat conducting oil is used as the heat transfer medium. The area of heated exhaust pipes meets the requirements of variable pressure process.
4. The maximum working temperature is 170 (+5). The temperature is controlled automatically. Three temperature sensors are installed in the tank to measure the space temperature, body temperature and insulating material temperature of the tank.
5. Flange sealing ring of tank body is "0" type sealing ring with high temperature resistance and long oil resistance.
6. Rock wool insulation outside tank, 0.5mm stainless steel plate armour
7. The tank is equipped with a working power trolley.
8. Two observation windows are arranged on the lid of the tank to facilitate the observation of the situation in the tank.
Technical characteristics of transformer vacuum drying equipment:
1. Vacuum system design has a new type of condenser, which makes most of the product moisture from the condenser cooling into condensate water release, effectively avoiding the water pollution to the vacuum pump in the drying process. The high temperature magnetic pump is used as the heat conducting oil transfer pump, which makes the heating system more stable and avoids the leakage of heat conducting oil.
2. During the heating process, according to the temperature of the body, the pressure in the vacuum tank is periodically reduced to a certain value by means of automatic pressure alternation for many times, which creates the most suitable conditions for the evaporation of water in the insulating parts of the body and makes the evaporation process of water in the drying process in a reasonable state.
3. Because of the scientific control of the variable pressure drying process, the rusting problem of iron core in the drying process can be effectively solved.
4. The automation level of equipment and the processing technology level of products can reach the advanced level in China, and the quality of processed products can reach the level of high-quality products in the industry.
5. The electrical control system and components of the equipment are stable and reliable, which can ensure the continuity of production and use.
Vacuum System of Transformer Vacuum Drying Equipment
1. The vacuum system is configured as a set of vacuum units consisting of a SV300 rotary vane pump and a ZJY-600 Roots pump. The maximum pumping speed of the unit is 600L/S.
2. The system is equipped with double-evacuation pipeline, high vacuum pneumatic baffle valve as main valve, electric baffle valve as auxiliary evacuation pipeline, and also with electromagnetic vent valve, vacuum sensor, vacuum pipeline, valve and corresponding accessories.
3. The gas extracted from the tank is cooled and dewatered by the condenser.
4. The system equipment and installation should be easy to operate and maintain.
Heating System of Transformer Vacuum Drying Equipment
1. A set of oil circulation heating system, heat conducting oil as heat transfer medium, connected with the original heating pipeline, heating power is 96 Kw, users provide heat conducting oil for the system. The system consists of heating body, high temperature oil pump, filter, temperature sensor, high temperature valve, pressure gauge, expansion box and so on.
2. The heating center is a time-proportional automatic control mode. The oil temperature control accuracy is (+5 C), the overtemperature alarm is given, and the maximum heating temperature is 200 C.
Your request will be answered within one working day.