What is vacuum?
Vacuum means that the given gas pressure is within the region of the gas state below the standard atmospheric pressure.
Vacuum is a thin gas environment. Compared with the atmosphere, it has many advantages, such as thin gas, less oxygen, clean environment, no water, gas, low molecular density of gas, unimpeded gas and so on.
In vacuum, the degree of lean gas pressure is usually expressed, but in the practical application of vacuum, the "stress" of gas thinning degree is usually used to replace the "pressure".
Vacuum environment can be used to realize industrial processes such as vacuum coating, vacuum conveying, vacuum degassing, vacuum melting, pumping and distilling harmful gases, space simulation and chemistry, food, pharmaceutical, motor manufacturing, evaporation, drying and so on. These processes have some incomparable advantages in vacuum environment.
1. Extremely high vacuum, less than 0.5 millibars
2. pumping speed is high.
3. Low operating noise, less than 66 dB (A)
4. Good ability to pump or remove water vapor
5. When the inlet pressure is 1.33 x 103 Pa, it can still work continuously.
6. Environmental protection; equipped with oil mist eliminator can remove 99.99% of the waste gas and oil.
7. Compact structure; Scientific and reasonable design; Easy installation
1. The front pump adopts imported vacuum pump from Europe, which has the world leading level (natural air cooling). Roots pump can choose high quality domestic or imported products according to the purchasing power of users. The pumping speed is very fast and the working vacuum can be obtained quickly.
2. Equipped with pipeline filters, it can effectively prevent large particles from entering the system and causing damage to the vacuum pump.
3. Machine standard configuration is closed. The machine has beautiful appearance and is easy to operate outdoors.