vacuum casting equipment manufacturer
Min.Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets vacuum casting equipment manufacturer
Supply Ability: 2 Set/Sets per Month vacuum casting equipment manufacturer
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,
Price: Online consultation
- Product Details
- Technical Parameters
- Send Inquiry
Gh-dc series dynamic mixed vacuum casting equipment is mainly used for epoxy resin casting of dry transformers, transformers, reactors and high-voltage switch insulators of 35kV and below, and also for vacuum casting of epoxy resin coated power supply and electronic components.
Working principle of vacuum casting equipment
In the absence of air, the casting materials are dehydrated, degassed, heated to a certain temperature and mixing ratio through different working units, and then cast on the coils in the mold under the whole vacuum environment.
Characteristics of vacuum casting equipment
The epoxy pouring equipment ED manufactured by our company has simple structure, convenient operation and maintenance, and can meet various technical requirements, including packing and no packing. Multi-functional unit design can be flexibly matched to meet future upgrade needs.
vacuum casting equipment structure
1. Vacuum casting tank: according to the point of use can be divided into circular and rectangular, according to the different process of vacuum pressure and vacuum mold, manual or automatic casting.
2. Material handling system: improved film degasification and mixing technology for better and easier removal of moisture and air from materials. All cavities configured on the interface are standardized, interchangeable, and convenient for future device upgrades.
3. Material mixing metering system: according to the degree of automation is divided into static and dynamic mixing of two kinds of materials.
4. Vacuum system: mainly consists of vacuum pump set, vacuum filter, vacuum valve, pipeline, etc.
5. Heating system: the casting chamber is currently heated by electric heating plate. Mixing chamber indirect heat conduction oil, constant temperature tropical insulation material conveying pipe
6. Pneumatic system: compressed air source, control valve, pressure detection system and other components for vacuum, material valve control.
7. Cooling water system: mainly used for the cooling of some vacuum pumps and condensers. At present, we have developed a foundry that does not need cooling water.
8. Control system: in order to control the operation of the whole system, the simple system is directly controlled by the relay without stuffing. PLC-PC program control, measurement or static mixing, according to the process requirements, control the vacuum degree, temperature adjustment and casting process, and the movement of linkage protection and interlock, to avoid human error. Detailed operation records are available and ready to be searched. You can also set different operation permissions to ensure factory and product security.
9. Other parts: silicon powder processing units can be configured according to customer requirements, including transport, preheating, drying of silicon powder, pre-mixing and pre-degassing with resins or curing agents, silicon powder and resins, curing agents, toughening agent formulations and static mixers. Static cooling unit
10. The epoxy automatic filling and sealing equipment for small electronic components produced by our company has high automation degree, dose error less than 5% and accurate mold positioning. The casting part is equipped with 1-5 casting heads, which can realize synchronous and continuous casting fluidization production.
Your request will be answered within one working day.