We produce variant (vacuum) furnaces for annealing transformer cores.
Furnace size can be designed according to customer requirements.
1. There is no oxidation of silicon core after annealing in vacuum.
2. Heavy load; oven (2000mm *1000mm *1200mm) can hold 5 tons of material.
3. energy saving. The annealing period is short, the material is 5 tons, and the annealing time is about 24 hours.
4. Fast cooling speed, air circulation cooling and cooling water.
5. Horizontal oven with electric trolley, easy to operate.
6. Different programs can be set for different loads.
1. Loading materials on electric cars;
2. Push the car into the annealing furnace;
3. Close the furnace door
4. Start up the vacuum pump
5. Connect cooling water to furnace body
6. Start the heating process according to a pre-set procedure
(Warm up, keep warm, cool down)
7. Stop vacuum pump after cooling
8. Nitrogen injection (N2)
9.Connect the cooling water to the heat exchanger
10. Start the circulating blower to quickly cool the core.
11. Close the circulating blower, turn off the cooling water and take out the material from the furnace.