Thermal evaporation vacuum coating machine
Model： CCZK-1800-EL （Vertical double doors） Automatic
The design basis and application
I. CCZK-1800-EL features
CCZK-1800EL has the efficient pumping speed,stable vacuum ,uniform coating film.
Using innovation research CCZK-1800EL automatic evaporating coating equipment means low operation cost, stable and reliable performance, It is a highly humanized coating equipment.
CCZK - 1800ELvertical vacuum evaporation coating machine is specialized in coating aluminum, chromium wire, nickel wire and other special equipment on the surface of plastics or metal parts, it is a commonly used vacuum deposition process in which electric energy is used to heat a filament which in turn heats a deposition material to the point of evaporation.
1) Adopt vertical front doubles door design, experience unprecedented film coating speed and high production efficiency, the coating film also has the excellent adhesion and brightness;
2) Intelligent touch screen automatic control system, the human nature design and optimization control by PLC programming;
3) Reasonable vacuum unit design, adopt the domestic top manufacturers accessories, reducing customer maintenance cost;
4) Manufactured by cicel latest innovation technology, comprehensive through the EU CE and ISO international quality management system certification;
5) Innovative rotation system design, calibration uniform rotation speed, it can obtain more stable rotation evaporation process;
II. Main coating process：
Raw products cleaning ---UV base painting ---baking by uv curing---vacuum metallizing ---UV top painting ---Baking by uv curing ---finished products.
III. Raw coating material：
Coating material: Aluminium wire, tungsten filament, etc.
IV. Main application：
professional CCZK - EL evaporation equipment is mainly used in coating different colors on plastics, metal products, such as car reflective bowl, ABS plastic , acrylic stones, resin stones, shoes parts, lamps and lanterns, decorative, buttons, cosmetic shell cap, toys, Christmas gifts and other industries.
You can get the shining or matte colors matched with our CCZK-UVA Series UV painting system.
The specs and details of CCZK-1800EL machine
Products rotation system
Vacuum valve system
Vacuum pump system
Automatic control cabinet
Installing ,training and after-sale service
1) Quality assurance:
Our products passed the European CE certification, the international ISO9001: 2008 quality management system certification, and adhere to this quality standard .
We Strictly follow the vacuum coating equipment manufacturing industry acceptance criteria, and the innovative manufacturing process;
Supplier provides technical advice the size of the plant equipment layout, coating technology .we have professional team to provide oversea installing service,The charge of visa, travel tickets, accommodation, etc. should be by buyer. The buyer also should pay 80usd as subsidies per engineer per day.
During installation, the demand side, operators and maintenance personnel must participate. Supplier on-site training for demand-side operators, including training of normal operation, maintenance, and emergency procedures analyze operational problems.
Equipment warranty for one year, establish a complete customer information files, timely track customer equipment operation and maintenance situation and ensure the normal running of the equipment.
- vacuum braze furnace
- Vacuum pump optimum range of work
- What is annealing? Purpose and technology
- High Temperature Vacuum Atmosphere Electric Furnace Application
- Continuous magnetic control coating production line
- Vacuum Pump in Paper Industry
- The cause of explosion in vacuum furnace is analyzed
- Advantages of Vacuum Sintering
- Vacuum Pump in Food Processing Industry
- Cemented carbide tool welding furnace RVB-T120
- Air - cooled straight line atmospheric roots vacuum pump
- Vacuum furnace for heat treatment to enhance convection heat transfer
- Vacuum Furnace Cooling System
- The vacuum pumping step of water ring vacuum pump
- Vacuum Furnace Melting of Nonferrous Metal Alloys