1、 TSWA horizontal multistage centrifugal pump product overview:
TSWA horizontal multistage centrifugal pump is a new generation product which is improved by our company on the basis of TSW type pump and absorbs the advantages of various multistage centrifugal pumps at home and abroad. It conforms to JB / t53058-93 quality standard.
Horizontal multi-stage centrifugal pump has the advantages of high efficiency, energy saving, stable operation, low noise, small vibration and so on because of its excellent hydraulic model and low speed motor. At the same time, the service life of vulnerable parts has been greatly extended by multiplying.
2、 TSWA horizontal multistage centrifugal pump application scope:
Horizontal multi-stage centrifugal pump is mainly used for water supply and drainage of urban high-rise buildings and fire water, water supply and drainage of factories and mines, long-distance water delivery, water in production process circulation, HVAC circulation, domestic water and other purposes.
3、 TSWA horizontal multistage centrifugal pump working conditions :
1. Horizontal multi-stage centrifugal pump is suitable for conveying clear water and substances with physical and chemical properties similar to clear water. The volume of solid insoluble substance shall not exceed 0.1% of unit volume, and the particle size shall not exceed 2mm;
2. Medium temperature: - 15 ℃ - 80 ℃;
3. Working pressure: system pressure ≤ 3.0MPa;
Namely: system pressure = population pressure + pump working 3.0MPa;
4. The ambient temperature shall be lower than 40 ℃, and the relative humidity shall not exceed 95%;
5. As the main parts of this type of pump are made of cast iron, the medium to be delivered shall be free of strong corrosion.
Note: if the medium has small particles or strong corrosivity, please indicate when ordering so as to provide more reliable products.
4、 TSWA horizontal multistage centrifugal pump structure description:
1. This type of horizontal multistage centrifugal pump is of single suction multistage section structure. Its suction population is horizontal, and its port 015 is arranged vertically upward. It has five kinds of caliber, including 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150. Users can choose different caliber and series of pumps according to the demand of flow and lift to achieve full capacity
2. The horizontal multistage centrifugal pump is mainly composed of water inlet section, middle section, guide vane, impeller, water outlet section, bearing body parts, sealing parts, etc. its structure design is reasonable;
3. The rotor parts of horizontal multistage centrifugal pump are composed of medium carbon steel shaft, cast iron impeller, balance plate and shaft sleeve. The two ends of the rotor are supported on dry oil lubricated rolling bearing. Because of the excellent dynamic and static balance of the impeller and the hydraulic balance of the balance plate, the pump runs very smoothly, with low noise and small vibration.
4. The joint surface of the water inlet section, the middle section and the water outlet section is sealed with paper pad by tightening the bolts. In order to prevent the leakage of liquid from the main shafts at both ends, a soft packing shaft seal is set. At the same time, a rubber water retaining ring and a 0-type rubber sealing ring are installed on the shaft to prevent water from entering the shaft sleeve cavity;
5. In order to prevent the wear of middle section and guide vane, vulnerable parts such as impeller seal ring and guide vane sleeve shall be specially set up. When the clearance between impeller and these vulnerable parts exceeds the specified value, they shall be replaced;
6. Horizontal multistage centrifugal pump and motor are installed on common cast iron base at the same time, and its torque is transmitted by elastic coupling.